Uplay passport help!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Uplay passport help!

User Info: MDSP777

MDSP777
3 years ago#1
So, to begin, I've been playing AC3 mulit for a while already. But then lo and behold, my PS3 broke! So I had to buy a new one. Upon buying a new one, I decided to get back into AC3 multi. Upon starting up the game, it informs me that I don't have a passport installed. I thought to myself, "OK, no big deal, it died with the old PS3 anyway. I'll just buy a new one." But when I select the "Buy a new one" option, THEY AREN'T SELLING ANY. WTF Ubisoft? I even manually went to the PSN store and there weren't any there either. How do I play multi now?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

User Info: najzere

najzere
3 years ago#2
Multiplayer is full right now, sorry.
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3

User Info: Alexichu

Alexichu
3 years ago#3
Is it not in your downloaded list on PSN?
PSN: Sonic_1985. Clan: HTK
Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister

MDSP777
3 years ago#4
The problem is, my game is Asian version, but my main PSN is US. So, to download the Asian Pass, I created a dummy Asian account then proceeded to play on my US account. Now, I can't remember the username and password I used for that account so I can't download it again...

Alexichu
3 years ago#5
I had a quick look earlier on the EU PSN and couldn't find it either. Don't know why it isn't there.

Hopefully you remember your asain PSN.

MDSP777
3 years ago#6
That's highly unlikely. I don't even remember my Asian username XD Also, just an FYI, I'm a member of HTK as well. You sent me a friend request earlier.

Alexichu
3 years ago#7
Thought you were the same person :D

MDSP777
3 years ago#8
I am! Only problem is, as you can see, I can't go online for a while XD

User Info: Nightmare966

Nightmare966
3 years ago#9
If your copy os from Asia, buying an EU or US Passport won't help you, since you won't be able to go Online neither. You need a passport from the same region you bought the game from.
PSN: Nightmare966

MDSP777
3 years ago#10
Yeah, I figured as much. So I created a new Asian account, but still the problem persists. The Uplay passport isn't available in their store either...
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Uplay passport help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived