Great story. Great game. Garbage ending.

#1BishopofAbyssPosted 1/26/2013 6:30:59 PM
Period.
#2bobbyrkPosted 1/26/2013 7:23:38 PM
The ending was fine. Not perfectly executed, but not horrible by any means. Thematically, everything that needed to be there was, and was alluded to pretty much the entire game (and that's not even going into developer comments), and it did exactly what it set out to do.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3SobaNoodlesPosted 1/26/2013 7:56:49 PM
The ending was rubbish and the game was boring. Nothing great about it. Conner was about as interesting as a character as a decomposing potato and the subject matter was droll. Maybe it's because I don't give a rats butt about American history or maybe because it's BORING.
#4bdh291Posted 1/26/2013 9:02:50 PM
This particular game wasn't that good, but if you think the WHOLE AC plot was bad you're one of a kind.
#5gobuffalo30Posted 1/26/2013 9:49:18 PM
SobaNoodles posted...
The ending was rubbish and the game was boring. Nothing great about it. Conner was about as interesting as a character as a decomposing potato and the subject matter was droll. Maybe it's because I don't give a rats butt about American history or maybe because it's BORING.

No, I think you're right. Connor was awful as a character and the ending is one the worst endings this gen. I finished the game today and I've already forgotten majority of the things I did.