A "Little" Problem with Duncan Little

#1drummer131Posted 1/26/2013 9:37:06 PM
The North Boston Assassin recruit...I've recruited him, but his "Liberation Contact" icon still shows up on my map, even though he's no longer in the tavern.

My problem is that I would actually like to speak with him again because I heard from a friend that after recruiting him, he shares some pretty interesting background info.

Any thoughts on how I might be able to fix this?
#2LuciusMcNastyPosted 1/27/2013 1:53:52 AM
I experienced it too. I passed it off as a game bug, but later in the game I was able to speak with him at a different tavern. It was after I had leveled him all the way so I'm not sure if that's the trigger but you should be able to see this exposition.

I'm at about 85% completion and that liberation contact marker is still there with no assassin there
---
"Considering this morning you made a topic on this board titled 'Do chickens have pubes?' I wouldn't exactly say you're Mr. factoid." -MoxRavager
#3drummer131(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:06:26 AM
Hmm, possibly. Alright, well in any case, at least the dialogues aren't required for 100%.
#4FetulovesACPosted 1/27/2013 7:28:39 AM
The recruits wander to the various taverns marked by the liberation symbol. I've found two of them at the same Frontier tavern, I've found Boston guys in NYC. Haven't found NY guys in Boston, but I haven't really looked.

As taverns tend to be near fast travel points, just pop to all of them in a row and see who's available where.

Though I have noticed that once you've gotten all of someone's dialogue, they stop going to taverns period.