I get no products in the Homestead?

#1TheDutchPosted 1/27/2013 6:18:37 AM
I have a Hunter, Woodcutter and Farmers living in my Homestead. I already did some missions for them and some I also upgraded.

Now I look in the book in the Homestead house, but they never have any stuff for me.
What an I doing wrong?

I also have finished the complete game, found all feathers and almost all trinkets.
But the other people I also can't find, like the Blacksmith etc. :-S
#2FetulovesACPosted 1/27/2013 7:41:32 AM
TheDutch posted...
I have a Hunter, Woodcutter and Farmers living in my Homestead. I already did some missions for them and some I also upgraded.

Now I look in the book in the Homestead house, but they never have any stuff for me.
What an I doing wrong?

I also have finished the complete game, found all feathers and almost all trinkets.
But the other people I also can't find, like the Blacksmith etc. :-S

You need to do all missions to get more kinds of stuff. Each level allows them to get you more stuff, as well as allow craft better stuff.

I'm only starting Sequence 7 in a replay, and I've got the lumberers completely leveled, the woodworker, the farmers almost completely leveled, the innkeepers, the miner almost completely leveled, the huntress and the doctor all on staff.

Nearly all of the homestead missions are linked to some other homestead mission being done before you reach a certain sequence. You have to do the requirement mission AND reach the spot in the main story in order for them to show up.

Do all the missions, then start looking around the Frontier as well as the cities for more homesteaders. These guys crop up all over the place, not just on the Homestead.