Your ideas for the future of the series

#1Gators2015Posted 1/27/2013 10:32:33 PM
Of course nothing we say will ever happen but I think it's fun to talk about what you want to see. Here are my ideas:

AC3.2
-Desmond's father takes over in animus looking for direct descendants of Adam and Eve. Game starts with Washington's inauguration set as gossip stirs over the beginnings of a revolution in France. Washington is sent a letter from LaFayette asking for help. Washington, while also apologizing and trying to make amends with Connor, asks Connor to go to France. Connor accepts mission to France but tells Washington he won't forgive him until he lives by the words of liberty he preaches causing Washington to pursue friendly relations with the Indians and set his slaves free in his will. That's the last we see of America for awhile.
-Connor goes to France eventually meeting with the chick from Liberation (forget her name but I know she's part French so she decided to travel there when all the talk of revolution starts). They don't get along at first but develop a romantic relationship.
-You play through the revolution first getting the Jacopins into power then out of power. You meet Napoleon who starts as your ally but betrays you for the Templars. You must rescue LaFayette from prison, play through the Napoleinic Wars, return to America for part of the War of 1812 (New Orleans as a returning location maybe), then make a brief cameo back in France once you learn of Napoleon's return.
-While in France Connor actually learns what it's like to be an Assassin, something Achilles never really seems to talk about with him. He begins to take on an Ezio role by recruiting more Assassins and becoming a mentor helping to revive France's dying order.
-Whole point of the story is to find clues to where Connor and that other chick's descendants are. The other chick, it turns out is a direct descendent of Adam and Eve, making her extremely important for when they find her descendants they need to travel all the way back and figure out how Adam and Eve defeated the first civ.
-At the end if the game it's revealed Juno has possessed Desmond's dead body and is combining her almost unlimited power with Desmond's master assassin skills he acquired through the bleeding effect. Part of Desmond's mind actually got stuck in the animus preserving his soul. So while he's dead he can still communicate with the others and help them in the animus.
I'm tired so ill post my fantasy for AC4 tomorrow.
#2Gators2015(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:38:29 PM
Posted this from my phone so that would account for any errors you see due to spellcheck. Like it should be the Jacobins not Jacopins.
Also forgot to mention reason I brought up Washington is because Washington also leaves the piece of Eden he acquired to Connor after his death
#3najzerePosted 1/28/2013 9:29:45 AM
My idea for the future of the series is I will wait until six months after the release of the game and buy it super cheap when all the bug patches have been released, then I will quickly play it and sell it back for pennies on the dollar. This will continue until they make another good one that's actually about assassinating people or, more likely, until they truly run the series into the ground and it won't even be worth the $20 used price tag.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#4CrazyBritBoyPosted 1/28/2013 2:55:58 PM
That sounds interesting!

But what I have wanted for years is an Assassin's Creed set in Victorian London. Leaping across the rooftops of London, thick smoke surrounding you. Fights near the thames. Finding groups of pickpockets (excellent Oliver Twist references could be had xD). Going to richer parts of London etc.

And as for the modern day aspect. Pah, who really cares about that part of the game?!
#5PootbirdPosted 1/28/2013 2:58:34 PM
CrazyBritBoy posted...
That sounds interesting!

But what I have wanted for years is an Assassin's Creed set in Victorian London. Leaping across the rooftops of London, thick smoke surrounding you. Fights near the thames. Finding groups of pickpockets (excellent Oliver Twist references could be had xD). Going to richer parts of London etc.

And as for the modern day aspect. Pah, who really cares about that part of the game?!

I'm all with that idea! A English charming assassin :)
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
By using smoke bomb you are unable to hunt and kill like a true assassin, you must kill defenceless people instead.
#6The_Amish_KingPosted 1/28/2013 3:23:39 PM
najzere
My idea for the future of the series is I will wait until six months after the release of the game and buy it super cheap when all the bug patches have been released, then I will quickly play it and sell it back for pennies on the dollar. This will continue until they make another good one that's actually about assassinating people or, more likely, until they truly run the series into the ground and it won't even be worth the $20 used price tag.

that's an interesting idea. do you think the person waiting for this game will be revived desmond or a new character? where is it going to take place? europe or brazil( like the rumors say). more importantly, how do you think the story will go? do you think they'll stop off by McDonalds on the way to get the cheap 6 month game or will just go out and get it. you mentioned assassination, do you think they'll kill the store clerk that sold our character the game? and what kind of adventure do you think our character will go through to return the game? this will probably be the greatest in the series.
---
...although i'm not sure...
#7Gators2015(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:01:00 PM
CrazyBritBoy posted...
That sounds interesting!

That would be kinda cool. I've always found Victorian England boring but I agree it could fit very well with AC.
I actually like the modern day stuff. I think they should do a sequel to 3 and one more main trilogy. I think the last game whenever it is should take place way back during the time of the First Civ showing how to stop Juno. After that stop with the modern day story and just do games on different Assassins.