Now that AC3's been out for a bit, I really think Brotherhood was my favorite.

#31lll-SlimJim-lllPosted 2/1/2013 11:27:32 PM
Brotherhood is definitely up there, but I don't know, I didn't really like the one massive overworld of Rome, just didn't feel as unique as the cities of ACII (Nothing beats Venice). Still, ACIII is my favorite, it just builds onto of everything and adds so much, yeah it's a little buggy and the framerate drops now and again, but I can't help but brush it off, the game really is massive.
#32bobbyrkPosted 2/1/2013 11:38:37 PM
lll-SlimJim-lll posted...
Brotherhood is definitely up there, but I don't know, I didn't really like the one massive overworld of Rome, just didn't feel as unique as the cities of ACII (Nothing beats Venice). Still, ACIII is my favorite, it just builds onto of everything and adds so much, yeah it's a little buggy and the framerate drops now and again, but I can't help but brush it off, the game really is massive.

It's funny you mentionedframerate drop. I play on 360, but I never have framerate drops during gameplay (though it does get noticeably smoother when climbing a viewpoint). However, when it's in the loading screen, I almost always see the framerate slow to a crawl.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.