Is there a limited amount of Assassins Guild missions in this game?

#1MultiKoopaPosted 1/28/2013 2:51:26 PM
I only have 2 recruits right now. I'm leveling them up with missions.

In the previous games, there were infinite missions so you could always level up newer recruits.
Is that still the case in this game? Or should I stop wasting missions because at some point, I won't be able to do missions any more?
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#2najzerePosted 1/28/2013 3:06:38 PM
You get one recruit per district you liberate, so yes it is limited, however you need to keep doing the missions while they're there until the district is liberated. So yes and no.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#3MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:17:05 PM
...uh

I don't think you understood my question.

When you press L2 and then Square, you open up a map of the colonies. There are missions to do in each of those colonies that you can send recruits on to give them experience.
Is there ever a point where you can't do those missions anymore?
If there is, how would you level up recruits after that?
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#4najzerePosted 1/28/2013 3:19:33 PM
Oh I see. At some point you gain control of the territory and I've gotten to the point where there were no more missions in a given territory, but I don't know if they ever come back or not. Unlike the Mediterranean Defense game in ACR, you don't lost your hold over time, so I didn't keep going back after I'd taken over everything.
---
#5MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:20:13 PM
Have you completed the game? Are all your recruits fully leveled?

Would you mind checking to see if any more missions are available?
---
#6najzerePosted 1/28/2013 5:01:08 PM
Yes I'm at 100%. I'll check, although I'd be surprised if one of these posters doesn't know this info off the tops of their heads. If you're asking whether it's possible to not get one of your recruits fully leveled, I'd say no, you can definitely get them all maxed out. I'll check on the missions though if someone doesn't answer first.
---
#7MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:35:43 PM
If there are no more missions available after you do them all, then how else can you level recruits?
---
#8i_am_me142Posted 1/28/2013 7:50:54 PM
you can always redo the last mission in each list
#9generalwimpPosted 1/28/2013 8:20:34 PM
Yes, there is an end, i have all my assassins at lvl 11, i had 84 missions done b4 i couldnt do anymore. Thats also when i got my last assassin to lvl 11 as well.
---
PSN ID:Wimpnator---Currently playing ????
#10MultiKoopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 11:11:45 PM
generalwimp posted...
Yes, there is an end, i have all my assassins at lvl 11, i had 84 missions done b4 i couldnt do anymore. Thats also when i got my last assassin to lvl 11 as well.

ok good, so it doesn't stop until you can't level up anymore.

Thanks! :-)
---