Is there a limited amount of Assassins Guild missions in this game?

#11unkPosted 1/29/2013 8:10:26 AM
I've gotten all of my recruits to level 11, but I haven't taken control of every colony yet. That being said, new missions still populate in the colonies that I have taken control of. I will have to check on how many missions I have done, but it would seem that there are a finite number, just because of the way each mission has a detailed description.
---
I'm so clever that half the time even I don't understand what I'm saying.
#12JOKR_bAd_habitzPosted 1/29/2013 2:50:30 PM
MultiKoopa posted...
generalwimp posted...
Yes, there is an end, i have all my assassins at lvl 11, i had 84 missions done b4 i couldnt do anymore. Thats also when i got my last assassin to lvl 11 as well.

ok good, so it doesn't stop until you can't level up anymore.

Thanks! :-)

I believe this is incorrect, because I still have 3 assassins not maxed, but all the missions are complete. I however don't know if you can repeat missions.
#13AJnolPosted 1/29/2013 3:17:47 PM
i_am_me142 posted...
you can always redo the last mission in each list
#14generalwimpPosted 1/29/2013 7:13:24 PM
JOKR_bAd_habitz posted...
MultiKoopa posted...
generalwimp posted...
Yes, there is an end, i have all my assassins at lvl 11, i had 84 missions done b4 i couldnt do anymore. Thats also when i got my last assassin to lvl 11 as well.

ok good, so it doesn't stop until you can't level up anymore.

Thanks! :-)

I believe this is incorrect, because I still have 3 assassins not maxed, but all the missions are complete. I however don't know if you can repeat missions.

Yea, i just went back on this morning and i had the last mission on each state again, so it looks like there is no end, but when u get all ur assassins to lvl 11 whats the point anyways lol, there's far better ways to earn money in this game, like the convoy's and ships.
---
PSN ID:Wimpnator---Currently playing ????
#15EDarienPosted 1/29/2013 8:56:03 PM
You can get them EXP by simply using them, too. Call in assassinations, ambushes, bodyguard, etc. by just tapping L2 and you'll see after a fight, they run off and you get a notification of Assassin's getting Guild XP. You'll even see if they level by doing that, too. I haven't leveled mine much at all, but every time they've leveled it's because I'm using them in the field, not sending them on missions (I've only run like 3 missions).

It might not be as fast as missions, I don't know. But I do know that they can always earn XP this way, until capped of course.
---
Lali-ho!