Is there a limited amount of Assassins Guild missions in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Is there a limited amount of Assassins Guild missions in this game?

User Info: unk

unk
3 years ago#11
I've gotten all of my recruits to level 11, but I haven't taken control of every colony yet. That being said, new missions still populate in the colonies that I have taken control of. I will have to check on how many missions I have done, but it would seem that there are a finite number, just because of the way each mission has a detailed description.
I'm so clever that half the time even I don't understand what I'm saying.

User Info: JOKR_bAd_habitz

JOKR_bAd_habitz
3 years ago#12
MultiKoopa posted...
generalwimp posted...
Yes, there is an end, i have all my assassins at lvl 11, i had 84 missions done b4 i couldnt do anymore. Thats also when i got my last assassin to lvl 11 as well.

ok good, so it doesn't stop until you can't level up anymore.

Thanks! :-)

I believe this is incorrect, because I still have 3 assassins not maxed, but all the missions are complete. I however don't know if you can repeat missions.

User Info: AJnol

AJnol
3 years ago#13
i_am_me142 posted...
you can always redo the last mission in each list

User Info: generalwimp

generalwimp
3 years ago#14
JOKR_bAd_habitz posted...
MultiKoopa posted...
generalwimp posted...
Yes, there is an end, i have all my assassins at lvl 11, i had 84 missions done b4 i couldnt do anymore. Thats also when i got my last assassin to lvl 11 as well.

ok good, so it doesn't stop until you can't level up anymore.

Thanks! :-)

I believe this is incorrect, because I still have 3 assassins not maxed, but all the missions are complete. I however don't know if you can repeat missions.

Yea, i just went back on this morning and i had the last mission on each state again, so it looks like there is no end, but when u get all ur assassins to lvl 11 whats the point anyways lol, there's far better ways to earn money in this game, like the convoy's and ships.
PSN ID:Wimpnator---Currently playing ????

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
3 years ago#15
You can get them EXP by simply using them, too. Call in assassinations, ambushes, bodyguard, etc. by just tapping L2 and you'll see after a fight, they run off and you get a notification of Assassin's getting Guild XP. You'll even see if they level by doing that, too. I haven't leveled mine much at all, but every time they've leveled it's because I'm using them in the field, not sending them on missions (I've only run like 3 missions).

It might not be as fast as missions, I don't know. But I do know that they can always earn XP this way, until capped of course.
Lali-ho!
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Is there a limited amount of Assassins Guild missions in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived