Question about the coyote man

#1PootbirdPosted 1/28/2013 4:55:39 PM
I noticed that the coyote mans primary weapon is a a knife, but I noticed that one of his kill animations are the same as the jesters high profile back...

He has one knife but performs a two knife kill...

Am I overlooking something? Does he have another knife somewhere?
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
By using smoke bomb you are unable to hunt and kill like a true assassin, you must kill defenceless people instead.
#2EDarienPosted 1/28/2013 5:20:11 PM
To be fair, you can "hidden blade" kill bears as Conner back before you ever meet Achilles. The animations are what they are and a character's attire has nothing to do with what animations they chose to give them.

It's one of my peeves about this game, actually. You can go downstairs and put on the prisoner outfit again, and still be doing hidden blade or other such kills. It makes no sense, but ... *shrug*
---
Lali-ho!
#3CharpandaV1Posted 1/28/2013 5:34:08 PM
The Ottoman Jester did the same thing.

It's just an animation.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#4KazuoMitarashiPosted 1/28/2013 5:34:28 PM
For the record, they recycled the kill animations from previous games.

Personally I don't even mind the kill animations. I just wish they'd give us an option to turn off the cinematic kill camera so I can spin the camera to see my pursuer coming at me while I'm in the middle of the kill instead of panicking in the last available second to try to find my pursuer after I'm done with the kill.
---
PSN: KazuoMitarashi / Currently Playing:
AC3 (3rd Prestige), Borderlands 2 (Siren), DmC, SSBB, Zelda, and Halo 4
#5Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:40:39 PM
Speaking of kill animations, there are hardly any for the new characters, 2 for back and 2 for front, with 2 of the 4 being unique and some unique animations taken from revalations or brotherhood
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
By using smoke bomb you are unable to hunt and kill like a true assassin, you must kill defenceless people instead.