Right time canonically for Benedict Arnold Mission? *Spoilish

#1goodoldpollyPosted 1/29/2013 12:23:33 PM
Hi, I am around sequence 09 if I am not mistaken, just did the mission where Connor and his father start working together. I did all NY sidequests and I was going to do the BA DLC Mission, but when it start Connor was angry at Washington about something?

Last time I saw those two together they were happy. Am I doing the DLC Mission to early?? Is there a right time, canonically, to do the mission?
#2CharpandaV1Posted 1/29/2013 12:31:35 PM
After sequence 10 if I remember correctly.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#3EDarienPosted 1/29/2013 4:06:41 PM
I can't directly answer your question, sorry. However, something that might help. Have you tried looking at the dates? That is, a lot of memories, at least at the beginning of a "Sequence" have dates. This is also true of some of the side missions. I was doing some of the naval missions the other day and noticed that I was back in 1774, despite me being in Sequence 11 (I'm almost sure I'm in 11) and I'm almost sure I'm in 1779 right now.

That might help you know where to place it. See what year/date it says when beginning the Benedict Arnold missions vs the sequence you're in.

Also, if it helps, Benedict Arnold changed sides in the real world in 1779 and got found out in the summer of 1780. Perhaps that frame of reference can help you.
---
Lali-ho!
#4masher11Posted 1/29/2013 4:14:35 PM
CharpandaV1 posted...
After sequence 10 if I remember correctly.

this is right.You can really do it anytime. there is just dialogue about an event that hasnt taken place yet if you do it before. The missions arent all that great and its not that big a spoiler so it doesnt matter that much.
#5rush86Posted 1/29/2013 5:49:26 PM
I started doing it after i beat all the main missions