*Spoilers*

#1Gators2015Posted 1/30/2013 7:27:35 PM
So anyway we all know that Desmond is in fact dead; however I just read yesterday that a survey from Ubisoft in December asked how gamers would respond to the return of Desmond, Connor, and the American Revolution setting. Am I the only person here that believes part of Desmond is still around whether in the animus or in his body (which I believe is being used as a vessel for Juno know)? Also if America is back in the game Philly better be included.
#2PARAMYTASPosted 1/31/2013 1:09:34 AM
If they decide to come back with Connor and say, continue through the time of the black slave trade, then that would be alright I guess. I don't know if black Americans would want to see that visually or if they would be happy to see it. Guess its how people interpret it.

If they continued the story of Desmond, that would be cool I guess. Desmond could have full access to the Animus now that his body was taken by Juno. Hell, he could possibly come in contact with Connor at some point and talk to him like he almost did with Ezio.
---
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#3KBGiantsfanPosted 1/31/2013 7:42:30 AM
They don't need the Animus at all IMO, just let us play with the Assassin of choice and I'll be happy. I would like Connor and Colonial America for the next game as well.
---
PSN: KBGiantsfan
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kblunt420?feature=mhee
#4gobuffalo30Posted 1/31/2013 10:32:55 AM
I agree, time to get rid of the animus. However, I don't want to see Connor back. I hated his character every time there was a cut scene.
#5PARAMYTASPosted 1/31/2013 2:44:46 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
I agree, time to get rid of the animus. However, I don't want to see Connor back. I hated his character every time there was a cut scene.

I respect that you don't like Connor. I liked his character myself. A bad ass and we needed that since Ezio was a flirt half of his career.
---
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#6CRtwentyPosted 2/1/2013 6:27:06 PM
My opinion is that while Desmond is physically dead, his mind/soul/whatever is still floating around as either an Animus Ghost (like Clay was) or sealed inside whatever was holding Juno. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back, though I doubt he'll be the main character again.

I'd like at least one more game with Connor myself, though I'd prefer it not take place in America. There's plenty of other cool stuff going around in that time period we could look at instead. Caribbean slave revolts, the French revolution, etc.
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon