Wait so haytham...(MASSIVE END GAME SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Wait so haytham...(MASSIVE END GAME SPOILERS)
2 years ago#11
I'd much rather play an AC game as Haytham while in England.
2 years ago#12
gobuffalo30 posted...
I'd much rather play an AC game as Haytham while in England.

He didn't spend much time in England as an adult.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
2 years ago#13
Not from AC3 but there's history before AC3's story. There's a reason he's a templar, can definitely explore it while giving us the history of Europe other than Italy.
2 years ago#14
gobuffalo30 posted...
Not from AC3 but there's history before AC3's story. There's a reason he's a templar, can definitely explore it while giving us the history of Europe other than Italy.

Haytham's entire backstory was already revealed in one of the books.
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
2 years ago#15
Pootbird posted...
So we play as a dead guy?

Interesting

Technically every historical character you play as is already dead too, so.....
---
PSN: AFilthyHippie.
2 years ago#16
And anyway, wouldn't make sense to play as Haytham, seeing how all the genetic memories have already been passed to Connor.
---
PSN: jilord
Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy. - TooFlyForAWifi
2 years ago#17
gobuffalo30 posted...

Yes I know, and that's what I meant. As far as his history before ACIII, he spent very little time in England.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Wait so haytham...(MASSIVE END GAME SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived