#12DeepThroat0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:52:41 AM
Ehh, same thing hahaha
---
Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts.
#13MADD DRAKEPosted 2/4/2013 3:13:10 AM
careful bro, disagreeing with him doesn't bold well with him
---
Proud LUEser
i'm playing the game and suddenly, outof no where, the germans own the jews :/-Warrior Hart
#14dave_is_slickPosted 2/4/2013 6:09:39 AM
Having played as Raton (Conner)

Why are you doing this? His name is, and was marketed as, Connor.
---
Clementine is my baby. I will fight anyone to the death if they say otherwise!!
#15VenomSnakePosted 2/4/2013 8:56:56 AM
Why do people on the internet now days always feel the need to point out that anyone someone else posts is their opinion. Obviously it's their opinion, otherwise they wouldn't have posted it!
---
Eric (formerly er51 & er51 is back)
GameFAQs. It's like an RPG with levels and trolls and everything. - Aquatakat on DOS/Windows General
#16VenomSnakePosted 2/4/2013 9:00:03 AM
I do have a problem with the plot so far in that no one is surprised about anything. Raton's mom knew about Hathaway, Raton knew. It seems the only disbelief is in the person playing the game. The characters have hardly any emotion so far. All the characters already know everything that is going on. Why? How does Raton know his dad? Did his mom tell him? How did she know? What was that book he was reading?

The twist created a lot of questions (the answers to which would have allowed for some character development) that were not given attention, they were just brushed off in passing.

Yep, welcome to AC3. It won't get any better.
---
Eric (formerly er51 & er51 is back)
GameFAQs. It's like an RPG with levels and trolls and everything. - Aquatakat on DOS/Windows General
#17najzerePosted 2/4/2013 9:19:56 AM
Yeah AC3 seems even worse when you've recently played the other games. I finished up some trophies and played some ACR multiplayer right before AC3 came out, kinda wish I hadn't.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#18dotsnackerPosted 2/4/2013 11:41:05 AM(edited)
You can run at a slower speed by only applying a little bit of pressure to the control stick while holding R1. It's a little bit awkward, but it's better than nothing.

EDIT: And TC, if you're like me and you liked being able to fall off of buildings, ledges and tree branches without having to jump off or drop&grab the edge and then fall, then all you have to do is hold the O button while approaching the edge and then he'll do a short hop off instead.

You may have already figured this out, but I didn't until around Sequence 7 or so which is why I'm bringing it up(well, that, and there was a similar feature in some of the previous games, so I thought you may have been missing it.. I know I was.)
---
Brawl FC - 2019-9629-5331
#19PootbirdPosted 2/4/2013 1:19:27 PM
Why have you not being banned for your user name yet TC?
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards
#20najzerePosted 2/4/2013 1:44:51 PM
Because GameFAQs mods don't have dirty minds? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_throat
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3