You've played this game's MP? then rate it!

#21OEIO999Posted 2/1/2013 5:37:23 AM
SK00DX posted...
najzere posted...
You're voting 10 after only having played it once?

Yeah

What is this I don't even
#22GeoMaggsPosted 2/1/2013 8:47:42 AM
7, but only for Wolfpack. The rest sucks balls.
---
http://tinyurl.com/8jc6np8
#23najzerePosted 2/1/2013 9:08:53 AM
dave_is_slick posted...
Most people agree.

No they don't. Ubi asked us if we wanted changes and the vast majority said no.

No the majority said they didn't like the changes Ubisoft were suggesting. Most of the no votes wanted some change to smoke bomb or it's complete removal.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#24Blaze21Posted 2/1/2013 9:26:07 AM
najzere posted...
dave_is_slick posted...
Most people agree.

No they don't. Ubi asked us if we wanted changes and the vast majority said no.

No the majority said they didn't like the changes Ubisoft were suggesting. Most of the no votes wanted some change to smoke bomb or it's complete removal.

Exactly what naj said. How could you know Ubi suggested changes, and not know why people said no to them? It's fine to try to point out errors in my statements, but it's better to make sure you got your own straight before doing so.
---
I found that highly offensive
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the ACIII boards
#25burnfist23Posted 2/1/2013 11:00:49 PM
I give it a 10 just for the fact that I can do single player wolfpack.
#26PootbirdPosted 2/2/2013 8:19:40 AM
Blaze21 posted...
Pootbird posted...
It's true regardless what you say

At this stage, it really doesn't matter whether it's true. The point is that you don't need to bring up smoke every chance you get. You hate it, it's over powered, etc. Most people agree. Whining about it in 9/10 topics you post in isn't gonna change anything. Especially when everyone here already knows how you feel about it.

You clearly didn't see many of my posts if that's what you think?

You think I got my signature for nothing?
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards!
#27Blaze21Posted 2/2/2013 11:04:56 AM
Pootbird posted...

So...basically what you're saying is that every chance you get, you're gonna b**** about smoke bomb? Okay.
---
I found that highly offensive
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the ACIII boards
#28PootbirdPosted 2/2/2013 11:11:17 AM
Blaze21 posted...
Pootbird posted...

So...basically what you're saying is that every chance you get, you're gonna b**** about smoke bomb? Okay.

Pretty much, it's in my nature
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards!
#29WrattsPosted 2/2/2013 11:36:56 AM
celc5 posted...
I voted 7.

The concept is a 10, but the end product isn't polished.

This reflects my opinion perfectly. I'd rate the previous ones (Brotherhood, Revelations) the same, for different reasons each. For AC3's multiplayer:

I don't know what it is... servers, netcode, whatever. Connectivity in this game stinks overall, even for people with good connections. It's horrible to set up matches with friends, and there's lots of lag. Minus one point for this.

The balance is slightly lacking. Not much, but just for instance, it's noticeable in how many abilities are next to useless or only useful under weirdly specific conditions, while 4-5 are always useful and pretty good to boot. Another point down for this.

It's slim on content. Modes and maps are few, Wolf Pack has only one mission, and there's next to no incentive to play long-term beyond things like Abstergo ladders or prestige levels, especially paired with the two abovementioned issues. Another point lost.

Final score: 10-3=7.