My favorite ability...

#1Neo Neo oeN oeNPosted 1/31/2013 3:30:21 PM
...according to my stats used to be Throwing Knife. Now it's smoke bomb. I have failed as a skilled player. :(
---
You don't get badges at this level. You have to wait till you're a Bear Scout, a Super Bear Scout, or Bear Scout EX Plus Alpha.
#2PootbirdPosted 1/31/2013 3:40:37 PM
F-f-f-f-f....
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards!
#3hunter_7289Posted 1/31/2013 6:24:59 PM
Well, did you master the smoke bomb?

Because only the a very select group of people have the ability to master such a device, and if you have, then there is no shame in using the device to fill yourself with power while driving fear into those caught within the smoke.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#4SK00DXPosted 1/31/2013 8:50:18 PM
hunter_7289 posted...
Well, did you master the smoke bomb?

Because only the a very select group of people have the ability to master such a device, and if you have, then there is no shame in using the device to fill yourself with power while driving fear into those caught within the smoke.

To master the smoke bomb, you only need to kill your targets after stunning them with it.
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
PSN:Skylark97
#5najzerePosted 2/1/2013 9:15:07 AM
SK00DX posted...
To master the smoke bomb, you only need to kill your targets after stunning them with it.

Anyone can do that. A true master is able to throw down smoke bomb well after his target's stun animation and still catch him. A true master can throw a panic smoke when he thinks he sees his pursuer on him and can get the kill on his target he didn't even know was there. You have a lot to learn about smoke bomb. Get on my level.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#6SK00DXPosted 2/1/2013 10:56:57 AM
najzere posted...
SK00DX posted...

Anyone can do that. A true master is able to throw down smoke bomb well after his target's stun animation and still catch him. A true master can throw a panic smoke when he thinks he sees his pursuer on him and can get the kill on his target he didn't even know was there. You have a lot to learn about smoke bomb. Get on my level.

Lol brah I was joking and we all know its easy as hell stunning your target with the SB.
And to be honest I'm not interested in "mastering the SB", I'm only interested in mastering the Animus Shield and the Hidden Gun.
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
PSN:Skylark97
#7DemonReacherPosted 2/1/2013 11:28:01 AM
You can never master an ability completely, for as long as there is variation in the gaming population new tactics will constantly come into play creating new contexts for each ability or combination of such abilities.
---
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
#8AlexichuPosted 2/1/2013 3:33:02 PM
Nothing wrong with smokebomb as long as you don't spam it. 2 of my ability sets. I play dominations almost all the time and I only use it if there are multiple targets in an area we control. Lucky if I use it once a match these days depending on who were versing. If I'm playing against a really good team I tend not to use it as I want to beat them with skill not spamming the most overpowered ability in the games.

Incase anyone wants to know my favourite ability is disguise, but was pistol when I was getting the challenges for it.
---
PSN: Sonic_1985. Clan: HTK
Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister
#9CharpandaV1Posted 2/1/2013 5:34:41 PM
My favorite ability has and always will be knives.

They're just so damn useful and come back quickly.

Now that I think about it, smoke has never been my favorite ability. Back in ACR it was Mute (don't know why as it always failed me >_>)
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards