Why is Connor not Indian?

#11Sol4688Posted 2/4/2013 5:40:12 AM
... When was it ever implied in this game that Connor is the ultimate assassin??
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#12NarutoPosted 2/4/2013 8:29:38 AM
Connor goes to India in ACIII-2.
#13EDarienPosted 2/4/2013 1:28:04 PM
Methinks TC is dots and is offended by the feathers.

But where did they ever imply/say that the "ultimate assassin" was going to be Indian? I don't remember that anywhere.
---
Lali-ho!
#14krono069Posted 2/4/2013 4:40:29 PM
^Yeah, I agree. What the hell is TC talking about? Most likely answer? TC himself is probably Indian or of Indian decent.

karankhosla posted...
The ultimate assassin, which has been hinted from AC1 is indian. Ubisoft have tried to get closer and closer to the ultimate assassin ever since the game started. They went to Italy to explore the silk road then they went to the neighbor; China!
Then they went to the non-real-indians which Mr. C thought was real india.

All this, maybe ubisoft could have just made Connor Indian. Well at least we know what AC4.2 has in hold for us.

^That's just such a huge load of crap, it's staggering. If anything, the "ultimate assassin" would be a ninja. Ninjas, from my perspective at least, have always been considered "the ultimate assassins."

There's even a "ninja" Pivot in this game so . . , yeah, Indians (not native Americans AKA: "dots") are the LAST thing I would consider "ultimate" in the assassins category.
__
---
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU
#15TyrealPosted 2/4/2013 9:59:20 PM
I just want to point out, that I have laughed, HARD, once or three times in this topic. Severely entertaining.
---
"Mr. T isn't black, the sun's just too afraid to shine on him" -- Penguin Dragoon
PSN/Steam= Podimus_Maximus // Battle.net= Beliel#1732
#16LugadokastroPosted 2/5/2013 1:23:39 PM
karankhosla posted...
The ultimate assassin, which has been hinted from AC1 is indian. Ubisoft have tried to get closer and closer to the ultimate assassin ever since the game started. They went to Italy to explore the silk road then they went to the neighbor; China!

All this, maybe ubisoft could have just made Connor Indian. Well at least we know what AC4.2 has in hold for us.

The ultimate assassin would be Indian? Indians are in India
Connor is of native American decent
There's a huge difference
#17karankhosla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:52:53 PM
^Yeah, I agree. What the hell is TC talking about? Most likely answer? TC himself is probably Indian or of Indian decent.

karankhosla posted...

^That's just such a huge load of crap, it's staggering. If anything, the "ultimate assassin" would be a ninja. Ninjas, from my perspective at least, have always been considered "the ultimate assassins."

There's even a "ninja" Pivot in this game so . . , yeah, Indians (not native Americans AKA: "dots") are the LAST thing I would consider "ultimate" in the assassins category.
__

Racist much? If you look past your racism you can see that the U-Ass is might be from Calcutta

Anyone ever notice how Indians! has 8 characters and Assassin also does

Coincidence? I think not.
#18EDarienPosted 2/5/2013 2:50:35 PM
karankhosla posted...

karankhosla posted...

__

Racist much? If you look past your racism you can see that the U-Ass is might be from Calcutta

So because you taking a word, making it plural and adding an exclamation point is the same amount of characters as the singular word assassin is supposed to be more than a coincidence?

Confirmed troll.

Move along, everyone. Nothing to see here.
---
Lali-ho!
#19karankhosla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:15:18 PM
karankhosla posted...

karankhosla posted...

__

So because you taking a word, making it plural and adding an exclamation point is the same amount of characters as the singular word assassin is supposed to be more than a coincidence?

Confirmed troll.

Oh Sherlock Holms, we have finally found you! Now tell me, are you assassin or templar? Or a bit of both?
#20EDarienPosted 2/5/2013 4:09:43 PM
karankhosla posted...
karankhosla posted...

karankhosla posted...

__

Confirmed troll.

Oh Sherlock Holmes, we have finally found you! Now tell me, are you assassin or templar? Or a bit of both?

Fixed that for you. Your attempt at insult is better when you don't **** it up. hahaha, poor internet troll. This is really all you have, isn't it? Anyway, troll away, chief. I'll be ignoring you from now, so enjoy barking at the moon.
---
Lali-ho!