Why is Connor not Indian?

#21andy3050Posted 2/5/2013 5:22:42 PM
I fail to see when "the ultimate assassin" was ever implied to be Indian, in fact i don't remember India ever being mentioned in the series.

Unless you are talking about Altair, then you are mistaken, he is Syrian and the whole of assassins creed 1 is set in the area that is now Syria/Palestine/Israel/Jordan
#22EDarienPosted 2/6/2013 6:09:10 AM
andy3050 posted...
I fail to see when "the ultimate assassin" was ever implied to be Indian, in fact i don't remember India ever being mentioned in the series.

Unless you are talking about Altair, then you are mistaken, he is Syrian and the whole of assassins creed 1 is set in the area that is now Syria/Palestine/Israel/Jordan

He wasn't. Not only has everyone else here asked the same thing, because it didn't happen and therefore nobody remembers it and are confused if we missed something, but the TC is clearly trolling. When confronted w/ the question all he's done is deflect and avoid. Even going so far as to call another poster and/or I racist for wondering if the TC himself is Indian or of descent and was simply trying to tout his own people. He hadn't answered the question, up to and including the post where I started ignroing him. I know he must've posted a reply because I see two ignored posts from him on that page, but I don't care enough to read it as your post here shows me he still chooses to ignore the question of "Where did they say that?" and continues on his trolling/flaming tangents.

While I shared your curiousity, there are no answers here. The best we can do is ignore his attempts at attention-seeking and stop feeding the troll. Starved trolls tend to go away, when not fed.
---
Lali-ho!
#23Fippe94Posted 2/6/2013 7:11:57 AM
So nowadays everyone that tries to make a joke is trolling? Give it a rest, EDarien, he is not trolling, he is joking.
---
My Kingdom Hearts videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Fippe949
It's "Fippe", not Flippe"...
#24EDarienPosted 2/6/2013 9:06:07 AM(edited)
Fippe94 posted...
So nowadays everyone that tries to make a joke is trolling? Give it a rest, EDarien, he is not trolling, he is joking.

Yes, because calling people a racist is "joking". Also, you're right that it's not technically trolling, but it is flaming. Calling someone a racist on an internet forum is a d*** move, no matter how you slice it. Flame, troll, it's still disruptive and off-topic.

The original joke, while not funny, wasn't my issue. It's the attitude after the fact that rubbed me the wrong way.

So yes, you're right, it's not trolling. But you're also wrong as it's not just "joking", either.
---
Lali-ho!
#25karankhosla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:47:21 AM
Fippe94 posted...

Yes, because calling people a racist is "joking". Also, you're right that it's not technically trolling, but it is flaming. Calling someone a racist on an internet forum is a d*** move, no matter how you slice it. Flame, troll, it's still disruptive and off-topic.

The original joke, while not funny, wasn't my issue. It's the attitude after the fact that rubbed me the wrong way.

So yes, you're right, it's not trolling. But you're also wrong as it's not just "joking", either.

Look, you said Indians would be the last thing you would consider an "ultimate assassin". Do you even understand what you just said? You have said that of an entire race of 1 billion people not a single one of them could be a good assassin. You are saying everyone other human or animal in the world has a bigger chance of becoming the U-Assassin

^^ Yes it is silly, and yes it does not really matter to anyone who is indian if they are ultimate assassins, as it would not matter to anyone from any nationality in the world. but you have no right to insult people like that.
#26karankhosla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:51:13 AM

And thank you kind sir :)
#27SlipSkullPosted 2/6/2013 2:59:59 PM
so...are you mad because they used the "wrong kind of indian"

or are you mad because you like India?...

what is?...nvm this is a waste of time...
---
Panda Pounce!
PSN: Rhaazerus