This game puts me to sleep.

#1Groudon_UzamakiPosted 2/1/2013 6:46:57 PM
I literally can't get into the plot. I have loved and been immersed in every game except this one.
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
#2hunter_7289Posted 2/1/2013 6:57:17 PM
So why are you complaining?
You now have the perfect sleeping tool.
Whenever you can't sleep, just pop the game in.

You should see what happens when the game wakes you up whenever it wants to be played. Then you can complain.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#3Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:23:55 PM
hunter_7289 posted...

You should see what happens when the game wakes you up whenever it wants to be played. Then you can complain.

Well lucky for me I was smart enough not to buy it, just tried it at a friends house. I feel like the game was a long drawn out money making machine for simple problem in the story that needed solved.
---
#4hunter_7289Posted 2/1/2013 7:30:19 PM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
hunter_7289 posted...

Well lucky for me I was smart enough not to buy it, just tried it at a friends house. I feel like the game was a long drawn out money making machine for simple problem in the story that needed solved.

Why not buy it?
You could have the perfect sleep inducing device?
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#5indyplayer313Posted 2/1/2013 8:38:04 PM
Indeed, this is a fine sleeping aid; You should really consider buying it, TC.

Also, I have to say that I'm glad that this isn't one of those threads where the TC dismisses the game in two sentences and acts as if they are the first person that has done it.
---
Official Trophy Wh*re of the Assassin's Creed III Boards
#6SymphonicRainPosted 2/1/2013 9:03:44 PM
I literally can't get into the plot. I have loved and been immersed in every game except this one.

That sucks TC. What game do you plan to play next? I got lucky, I'm a massive nature nerd and I quite like American history even though I'm not an American. The game appealed to me on most levels, the exceptions being that they really should have tested the game a lot more thoroughly, and I couldn't get into Connor's character.

I liked Haytham a great deal, even though I knew he wasn't the protagonist, but going from someone that I found so interesting and then switching to Connor, it was just underwhelming.

But mission-wise and story-wise, I loved it. I could spend a few hours just messing around on the Frontier, hunting animals and killing guards and just enjoying the scenery.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#7Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:07:54 PM
SymphonicRain posted...

That sucks TC. What game do you plan to play next? I got lucky, I'm a massive nature nerd and I quite like American history even though I'm not an American. The game appealed to me on most levels, the exceptions being that they really should have tested the game a lot more thoroughly, and I couldn't get into Connor's character.

I liked Haytham a great deal, even though I knew he wasn't the protagonist, but going from someone that I found so interesting and then switching to Connor, it was just underwhelming.

But mission-wise and story-wise, I loved it. I could spend a few hours just messing around on the Frontier, hunting animals and killing guards and just enjoying the scenery.

Fire Emblem when it comes in the mail.

I think the problem is I was sad because at this point after 4 games, I just wanted to see what Desmond ended up doing for the key and then this, and it just feels like it has little relevance.
---
#8SymphonicRainPosted 2/1/2013 10:29:24 PM
Fire Emblem when it comes in the mail.

I think the problem is I was sad because at this point after 4 games, I just wanted to see what Desmond ended up doing for the key and then this, and it just feels like it has little relevance.

Ahh sweet. I recently got duped into registering with lovefilm (like netflix but not as good + has games) and I got XCOM, it is dominating me though.

I can't really sympathize about the Desmond part, I'm one of those losers that even though that's what these games are all about, for me the appeal is in the historical part. I hate any time I am pulled out of the Animus to play as Desmond, the modern day story just doesn't do anything for me.

They could remove the modern day story entirely and I would not feel any less about them. Even though they are what ties the story together, so in that aspect I suppose it would be needed, otherwise they'd have to find another reason for going from period to period, assassins vs templars. I like the direction the games are going in, I just don't think they're going there fast enough and it no doubt feels like we're being milked.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#94nationfuryPosted 2/1/2013 11:09:06 PM
Goodnight sweet prince.
#10Reaper_ExEPosted 2/2/2013 1:32:42 AM
Oh dear god, I've not yet seen a topic like this before....

/sarcasm
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85