Am I the only one who actually likes Connor?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Am I the only one who actually likes Connor?
2 years ago#1
His silent nature just seems suiting to me
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards!
2 years ago#2
I really like him too, I like his humble but still proud character. I think he has great potential for development! :-)
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
2 years ago#3
Did we play the same game?
2 years ago#4
I would prefer if Connor was mute.
2 years ago#5
It's definitely a change, Altair was a boastful loadmouth and Ezio was a flirting machine from birth to death.
---
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards
2 years ago#6
Pootbird posted...
It's definitely a change, Altair was a boastful loadmouth and Ezio was a flirting machine from birth to death.

Yup, I would not want to play the same character over and over again. I was thrilled after a really pointless Revelations to finally play as a new character! And personally I was not disappointed...

Connor has a really hard life with a lot of people betraying and manipulating him and I really suffered with him! And still HE DOES NOT GIVE UP!!! I love that!
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
2 years ago#7
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii?search=am+I+the+only+one

Kablam.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
2 years ago#8
SymphonicRain posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii?search=am+I+the+only+one

Kablam.

Am I the only one who saw a topic that went in the wrong direction because of someone posting this link?

Seriously a topic last week I think had "am I the only one" in it, it turned into a hate topic.
---
2 years ago#9
I just love how (right before posting this) there is a topic, just like this, right below this one.
(edited by 4nationfury)
2 years ago#10
4nationfury posted...
I just love how (right before posting this) there is a topic, just like this, right below this one.

IKR?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Am I the only one who actually likes Connor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived