Am I the only one who actually likes Connor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Am I the only one who actually likes Connor?
2 years ago#1
His silent nature just seems suiting to me
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards!
2 years ago#2
I really like him too, I like his humble but still proud character. I think he has great potential for development! :-)
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
2 years ago#3
Did we play the same game?
2 years ago#4
I would prefer if Connor was mute.
2 years ago#5
It's definitely a change, Altair was a boastful loadmouth and Ezio was a flirting machine from birth to death.
---
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards
2 years ago#6
Pootbird posted...
It's definitely a change, Altair was a boastful loadmouth and Ezio was a flirting machine from birth to death.

Yup, I would not want to play the same character over and over again. I was thrilled after a really pointless Revelations to finally play as a new character! And personally I was not disappointed...

Connor has a really hard life with a lot of people betraying and manipulating him and I really suffered with him! And still HE DOES NOT GIVE UP!!! I love that!
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
2 years ago#7
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii?search=am+I+the+only+one

Kablam.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
2 years ago#8
SymphonicRain posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii?search=am+I+the+only+one

Kablam.

Am I the only one who saw a topic that went in the wrong direction because of someone posting this link?

Seriously a topic last week I think had "am I the only one" in it, it turned into a hate topic.
---
2 years ago#9
I just love how (right before posting this) there is a topic, just like this, right below this one.
2 years ago#10
4nationfury posted...
I just love how (right before posting this) there is a topic, just like this, right below this one.

IKR?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Am I the only one who actually likes Connor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived