Am I the only one who actually likes Connor?

#1PootbirdPosted 2/2/2013 8:20:58 AM
His silent nature just seems suiting to me
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards!
#2HagielPosted 2/2/2013 10:34:33 AM
I really like him too, I like his humble but still proud character. I think he has great potential for development! :-)
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
#3gobuffalo30Posted 2/2/2013 10:49:01 AM
Did we play the same game?
#4NarutoPosted 2/2/2013 11:02:48 AM
I would prefer if Connor was mute.
#5Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:16:27 AM
It's definitely a change, Altair was a boastful loadmouth and Ezio was a flirting machine from birth to death.
---
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards
#6HagielPosted 2/2/2013 12:51:38 PM
Pootbird posted...
It's definitely a change, Altair was a boastful loadmouth and Ezio was a flirting machine from birth to death.

Yup, I would not want to play the same character over and over again. I was thrilled after a really pointless Revelations to finally play as a new character! And personally I was not disappointed...

Connor has a really hard life with a lot of people betraying and manipulating him and I really suffered with him! And still HE DOES NOT GIVE UP!!! I love that!
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
#7SymphonicRainPosted 2/2/2013 1:33:11 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii?search=am+I+the+only+one

Kablam.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#8Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:37:55 PM
SymphonicRain posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii?search=am+I+the+only+one

Kablam.

Am I the only one who saw a topic that went in the wrong direction because of someone posting this link?

Seriously a topic last week I think had "am I the only one" in it, it turned into a hate topic.
---
#94nationfuryPosted 2/2/2013 3:49:01 PM(edited)
I just love how (right before posting this) there is a topic, just like this, right below this one.
#10Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:53:51 PM
4nationfury posted...
I just love how (right before posting this) there is a topic, just like this, right below this one.

IKR?
---