Am I the only one who actually likes Connor?

#21Sol4688Posted 2/4/2013 6:43:09 AM
Lo_Key90 posted...
Still like Exio the best but as it's already been said, Connor is more of an assassin personality wise. Also, am I the only one who noticed he's a bit of a psychopath? Every convo leads to him suggesting murder.

What would you have him do?
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#22gobuffalo30Posted 2/4/2013 7:50:56 AM
Lo_Key90 posted...
Still like Exio the best but as it's already been said, Connor is more of an assassin personality wise. Also, am I the only one who noticed he's a bit of a psychopath? Every convo leads to him suggesting murder.

Maybe, except I got the feeling he was never really an assassin, at least in the terms of this game. His personality was way too annoying for me.
#23bobbyrkPosted 2/4/2013 7:56:16 AM
gobuffalo30 posted...
Lo_Key90 posted...

Maybe, except I got the feeling he was never really an assassin, at least in the terms of this game. His personality was way too annoying for me.

What makes him 'not an Assassin' in your opinion?
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#24EDarienPosted 2/4/2013 8:58:32 AM
Lo_Key90 posted...

Actually, the opposite. There are a few times in the game where he specifically says he wants to find an alternative to killing someone or when he captures people with his father. There's twice where Haytham kills who they're talking to. The first time Haytham does it and Connor whines about not having to kill him/them. The second time, Connor gives his word that he'll let the redcoats live, Haytham kills the guy and remarks about giving no such promise.

Those are at least two times I can think Connor's first instinct wasn't murder, as you suggested. Another would be that lady's husband when he just picks him up by the collar and tells him to leave. Actually, I think he does that several times to that guy, proving again that he's not just some psychotic who likes to kill things.

And to the other poster who felt Connor isn't really an assassin, I've posted it before and I'll post it again: Why not? I've never seen one backed up instance of that claim. By all means, you're entitled to your opinion, but everyone I've seen says that simply says it and walks away, no reasons given.
---
Lali-ho!
#25Orcinus_ToothPosted 2/8/2013 6:18:01 PM
I still like Connor just as much as I like Altair and Ezio, I like all of them for different reasons. Personally, I find Connor's voice acting to be decent in the story mode, but in the homestead missions, he has no emotions whatsoever in his voice, which is disappointing since that's one of the times when he can just act normal and relax.
#26ajmrowland1Posted 2/8/2013 8:41:47 PM
Orcinus_Tooth posted...
I still like Connor just as much as I like Altair and Ezio, I like all of them for different reasons. Personally, I find Connor's voice acting to be decent in the story mode, but in the homestead missions, he has no emotions whatsoever in his voice, which is disappointing since that's one of the times when he can just act normal and relax.

this, though I still think Ezio's my favorite.
#27HagielPosted 2/9/2013 2:44:10 AM
Orcinus_Tooth posted...
I still like Connor just as much as I like Altair and Ezio, I like all of them for different reasons.

Exactly!

They're very different characters but everyone of them has something to him that makes him very likeable
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
#28alphaaltairPosted 2/9/2013 6:56:41 AM
No TC. He the man.
---
([ { < ]})=====>
#29SlipSkullPosted 2/9/2013 1:46:02 PM
I love that he tears down the ideals of the people who try to justify their actions. Shows them exactly what they have done wrong to gain their end results. He's got a real natural sense of justice, I always liked that about him.
---
Panda Pounce!
PSN: Rhaazerus