I hate this game.

#1knife_maker9Posted 2/2/2013 2:30:17 PM
As stated above. I hate everything about this game. Why change everything about how the MAIN character does EVERYTHING after they base his fighting, climbing, running, and walking off of another assassin? I was very much looking forward to this game, and very much disappointed in the way they completely "revamped" the way the main character moves. I played this game once then threw it in the trash where it belongs. It should never have been made this way, nor should it have been released in such a manner. It is THE WORST Assassin's Creed game they have made. They should have made it the way they made Brotherhood. This is my opinion, but I know I'm not alone in saying this game SUCKED in every way, shape, and form.
#2bobbyrkPosted 2/2/2013 2:50:52 PM
So you're complaining that because Desmond doesn't move like Ezio, therefore it's complete trash?

Completely rational behavior.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3DemonReacherPosted 2/2/2013 2:54:58 PM
I think you are alone in saying that every aspect of the game is terrible, I mean think about that more literally man its pretty extreme.
---
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
#4CharpandaV1Posted 2/2/2013 3:00:21 PM
I'm with the TC on this.

I throw away all my games in the trash after I'm done with them. It's such a liberating feeling, being freed from that $63.19.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#5PootbirdPosted 2/2/2013 3:09:49 PM
While I'm disappointed that the assassin order influence in America was "weak" and by that I mean
No dress code
No real power in America
Your not really even an assassin, just a Mohawk with assassin abilities.

Despite that the movement was definitely better and alot more fluid and smooth, I hated having to hold two buttons at once to run
The combat is alot less jerky and more difficult
The outfits in my opinion look alot better (no more annoying cape!)
Connor in my opinion was a well needed character for the franchise
I think they covered up the story quite nicely

And the multiplayer is alot better than revalations, but not so much in brotherhood (no prizes to guess why) in my opinion.

I can see you didn't like the game, but I cannot see why you hate it, it's a really fun game to play and was worth the 3 years of development, be glad ubisoft isn't like treyarch and release the same rubbish every year.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
Official smoke hater of the ACIII boards
#6That_guy1201Posted 2/2/2013 7:13:49 PM
I hate how it was just completely random. You do one mission then your off to another which doesn't tie in to what you did last. Majority of the things you had to accomplish were pointless.
#7lll-SlimJim-lllPosted 2/2/2013 9:09:00 PM
That_guy1201 posted...
I hate how it was just completely random. You do one mission then your off to another which doesn't tie in to what you did last. Majority of the things you had to accomplish were pointless.

Um...can you give any examples? All of the missions made sense...provided you actually bothered to watch the cutscenes...
#8EDarienPosted 2/2/2013 9:30:07 PM
Pootbird posted...
While I'm disappointed that the assassin order influence in America was "weak" and by that I mean
No dress code
No real power in America
Your not really even an assassin, just a Mohawk with assassin abilities.

Despite that the movement was definitely better and alot more fluid and smooth, I hated having to hold two buttons at once to run
The combat is alot less jerky and more difficult
The outfits in my opinion look alot better (no more annoying cape!)
Connor in my opinion was a well needed character for the franchise
I think they covered up the story quite nicely

And the multiplayer is alot better than revalations, but not so much in brotherhood (no prizes to guess why) in my opinion.

I can see you didn't like the game, but I cannot see why you hate it, it's a really fun game to play and was worth the 3 years of development, be glad ubisoft isn't like treyarch and release the same rubbish every year.

I have yet to understand this argument's point of view. How is Connor any less of an Assassin than Ezio? Ezio was inducted by his uncle and Connor by Achilles. Both uncle and Achilles were assassins, thereby allowing them to induct their protege. Both are assassins.

Movement was arguably better. Better in some ways, worse in others. Also, why are were arbitrarily changing controls in the 3rd game of a series? Also, I found the free-running to be less accurate in what I wanted to do than I remember it being in the older games.

Frankly, I liked the shoulder capes. Not all of them, but I felt they were the only thing about Ezio's robes that I liked more than Altair's. The leather armor was ok, but all the added metallic armors made no sense for an assassin who needs to hide and make no noise. Connor's aren't bad, but I only ever wear the Jamestown outfit. I think it's Jamestown. Its' the white one with red accents and a navy blue shirt under the robes. Anyway. I like his better than Ezio's too, overall. But I kind of missed the cape, if only because it lends itself to further sneaky attacks. Though, they would have felt out of place on Connor, so I get removing them.

Agreed on Connor and the story being good and I can't comment on MP at all. I've only played a few games tops in both the AC II/Brotherhood MP as well as like 2 matches in AC III.
---
Lali-ho!
#9Daniel_R_CPosted 2/2/2013 11:13:54 PM
I didn't like this game, but i don't think it sucked in every way, shape and form.
---
PSN: Daniel_R_C
#10Sol4688Posted 2/3/2013 6:04:34 AM
Sooooo who wants to bet TC just did this to rattle the cage of the AC3 board and will never post again here?
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal