I hate this game.

#21StarkangarooPosted 2/3/2013 10:57:40 PM
Reaper_ExE posted...
Sol4688 posted...
Sooooo who wants to bet TC just did this to rattle the cage of the AC3 board and will never post again here?

Pretty much this

It seems that way.
I think this game is great!!!!
---
I don't like the games the games like me!!
#22najzerePosted 2/4/2013 9:21:18 AM
Except he did post again...
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#23awsomemanspiffPosted 2/5/2013 3:04:23 AM
wow panda your still here? do you have a life?
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
#24CharpandaV1Posted 2/5/2013 6:24:48 AM
awsomemanspiff posted...
wow panda your still here? do you have a life?

Forgive me, but while I do have a perfect reply for this, it'd be rude to post it without first asking: who in the hell are you?

If you'd do me the favor, that would be great :)
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#25najzerePosted 2/5/2013 10:01:51 AM
Haha, considers himself an official something of this board and doesn't know spiff. LOLOLOLOLOL.

No really, who is that guy?
---
#26CharpandaV1Posted 2/5/2013 10:15:02 AM
najzere posted...
Haha, considers himself an official something of this board and doesn't know spiff. LOLOLOLOLOL.

No really, who is that guy?

Hey I know him!!

He's that one dude that.... hates me for some reason... that I don't know of... and...

Yeah I really don't know this dude >_>
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#27kalos990Posted 2/5/2013 2:05:34 PM
Agree with TC, I was super hyped for this game, but there was alot of features missing from ACIII that were in past installments and I dunno, the Assassins Order seemed too one man army for me to get immersed in the story, and my final issue would be how the devs put too much emphasis on combat rather steathly approaches, the stealth mechanics were terribad in this game. I think I left off on sequence 6 and I doubt ill pick it up again, and if I do, its to rush through the story to justify my spending 59.99 on it.
---
PSN: Kalos999
Metal: Turn it up, or turn it off
#28najzerePosted 2/5/2013 2:21:08 PM
I'm in the same boat as far as justifying my purchase. I was taken in by Ubisoft's pre-release marketing and ended up buying the Season Pass before I got the game. I'm kicking myself every day, since I would have sold this game back a long time ago if I didn't feel like I needed to get my money's worth from the DLC.
---
#29WrattsPosted 2/5/2013 5:00:57 PM
najzere posted...
I'm in the same boat as far as justifying my purchase. I was taken in by Ubisoft's pre-release marketing and ended up buying the Season Pass before I got the game. I'm kicking myself every day, since I would have sold this game back a long time ago if I didn't feel like I needed to get my money's worth from the DLC.

I'm in the same boat brother. Burnt out on the multiplayer too thanks to all the awful connectivity to friends as well...
#30EDarienPosted 2/5/2013 5:07:57 PM
najzere posted...

DLC is a scam. The more people realize this and stop buying it, the closer we'll come to devs realizing that they need to put things in the game on release, like they used to do, instead of giving you half a game and charging ransom for the rest.
---
Lali-ho!