I hate this game.

#41Reaper_ExEPosted 2/6/2013 8:56:08 AM
I guarantee, you delve deep enough into ff11's story, and you will change your mind about it... jsyk, I spent 3 years on that game, Elvaan Warrior from San d'Oria, once I finished ZM10, I was so amazed that I went and did the other nations
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#42EDarienPosted 2/6/2013 9:04:06 AM
Reaper_ExE posted...
I guarantee, you delve deep enough into ff11's story, and you will change your mind about it... jsyk, I spent 3 years on that game, Elvaan Warrior from San d'Oria, once I finished ZM10, I was so amazed that I went and did the other nations

Oh, I never knocked the game. XI's only problem, for me, was that I was left to soloing/PuG quests and mobs back when the game first came out, also my rig wasn't very good so that was slightly an issue, too. I even addressed that they might have improved some of that. It's not XI that I have an issue with, merely that the same point of "last true" can be said of just about all of them for one reason or another.

I liked the way the game played, for the most part. I'd planned on trying a whole host of jobs, though I wasn't too keen on them turning the Dragoon into a pet/Hunter class :( but still. I also thought it was a neat idea to have one character that can change between jobs, instead of having to level many different characters. Though, I feel it was only done to offset their "pay more for additional characters" system instead of just letting us make like 5-10 characters.

Regardless, I will look more into the story. It was a fun game, if not a little grindy playing solo on a crap machine, back when it first came out. The world was huge, though. I remember that, too. I remember being very impressed with just how big everything felt.
---
Lali-ho!
#43SlipSkullPosted 2/6/2013 4:16:58 PM
You're saying you don't like his movements!?
If it was one thing I liked about this game it's Connor's movement.

I can tell they definitely consulted some traceurs about the characters movements.
Being a practitioner of parkour, I was giddy when I first saw Connor precision jump to a treebranch, speed vault over a wall and actually do a proper lazy vault.

I was like wha!? He's actually use real parkour techniques!? This is cray cray!

Now if only a developer can make a revamp of Free Running from the PS2
---
Panda Pounce!
PSN: Rhaazerus
#44Mister_SpykerPosted 2/7/2013 11:07:00 AM
While I'm disappointed that the assassin order influence in America was "weak" and by that I mean
No dress code
No real power in America
Your not really even an assassin, just a Mohawk with assassin abilities.

Umm, just look at 2012, it was even worse than in Connor's time.
---
Dear lord, Spyker just ripped his entire life apart in nothing more than a few paragraphs. Ouch... - RexSilver
#45SlipSkullPosted 2/7/2013 2:40:13 PM
Mister_Spyker posted...
While I'm disappointed that the assassin order influence in America was "weak" and by that I mean
No dress code
No real power in America
Your not really even an assassin, just a Mohawk with assassin abilities.

Umm, just look at 2012, it was even worse than in Connor's time.

I know right, they were basically all just hackers and data thieves by the time Desmond's around.
---
Panda Pounce!
PSN: Rhaazerus