About Connor's appearance....

#31JOKR_bAd_habitzPosted 2/8/2013 12:31:13 PM
acolytes posted...
delta_12 posted...
Same here. Sometimes Connor is okay, some times he is so ugly.

Not like Desmond tough, he just plain ugly. Darwin would be proud to know his missing link become AC3 main character.

At this point, they've changed Desmond's face around so much I have trouble thinking he's the same character. The differences between Brotherhood - Revelations (his face rounded out and his skin was darker) - to III (where his face is all bony, and he looks like he doesn't eat) are especially noticeable.

Sorry for the double post, but this is easy: Stress, lack of food and sunlight. You may be surprised how much your face would change gallavanting around the world, cave diving to find ancient artifacts to prevent the end of the world.
#32ajmrowland1Posted 2/8/2013 3:32:00 PM
Connor is really not a bad looker.

But he doesnt have hollywood looks either.

If anything, I think it's something to do with rendering.
#337lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:48:33 PM
Blaze21 posted...
CharpandaV1 posted...
In all seriousness though.

Has anyone ever given thought to the notion that, perhaps, Connah is just saving himself for that special someone?

Anyone?

I thought about bringing this up, but since this mainly appears to be a joke topic, I figured this type of thinking had no place here. >_>

Well, at first it wasn't a joke topic because I was originally asking for people's opinions on Connor's appearance. It was derailed into one through.
---
...In a Sexual way...
#34Blaze21Posted 2/8/2013 6:03:35 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Well, at first it wasn't a joke topic because I was originally asking for people's opinions on Connor's appearance. It was derailed into one through.

Which is to be expected on these boards. There is either the b******* topic where people whine about various aspects of the game, or the joke topics. There is also the occasional MP strategy and boosting topics mixed in-between.
---
I found that highly offensive
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the ACIII boards
#35CharpandaV1Posted 2/8/2013 6:18:43 PM
JOKR_bAd_habitz posted...
Maybe he's just busy... You know, the whole killing Templars and assisting in the revolution?

I don't remember his war against the Templars stopping Ezio from... plowing the fields after a horse race in Forli.

Argument is invalid.

Sorry for the double post, but this is easy: Stress, lack of food and sunlight. You may be surprised how much your face would change gallavanting around the world, cave diving to find ancient artifacts to prevent the end of the world.

Had there actually been an in-game explanation, I'm sure they would have mentioned it.

Only valid explanation here is the change in engines.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#367lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:13:22 PM
Blaze21 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

Which is to be expected on these boards. There is either the b******* topic where people whine about various aspects of the game, or the joke topics. There is also the occasional MP strategy and boosting topics mixed in-between.

I wonder, are we the only prominent women on this board?
---
...In a Sexual way...
#37ajmrowland1Posted 2/8/2013 7:33:29 PM
CharpandaV1 posted...
Maybe he's just busy... You know, the whole killing Templars and assisting in the revolution?

I don't remember his war against the Templars stopping Ezio from... plowing the fields after a horse race in Forli.

Argument is invalid.

except he didnt actually do that. Ezion didnt do household chores as much as running errands all over town and racing people.

Or maybe he did do a few chores, since the entirety of that trilogy took place over 35 years.
#38ajmrowland1Posted 2/8/2013 7:36:37 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Blaze21 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

sorry for doubling but I dont think sex has much to do with what she said, does it?

I'm a straight male and I share her opinion. It's really all we see on GF
#39CharpandaV1Posted 2/8/2013 7:52:12 PM
ajmrowland1 posted...
CharpandaV1 posted...

Argument is invalid.

except he didnt actually do that. Ezion didnt do household chores as much as running errands all over town and racing people.

Or maybe he did do a few chores, since the entirety of that trilogy took place over 35 years.

Oh come on.

Ezio, being the Ezio that he was, must have had plenty of experience tasting the multiple olive branches throughout Italía. It's what he did.

And even if he wasn't that promiscuous, he still went out with Rosa at some point in time and even told her it was his birthday. Best be sure he made mad amoré to her that day.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#407lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:12:53 PM
ajmrowland1 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
Blaze21 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

sorry for doubling but I dont think sex has much to do with what she said, does it?

I'm a straight male and I share her opinion. It's really all we see on GF

Um no, I asked that question of the blue. That had nothing to do with her statement.
---
...In a Sexual way...