Questions about The Tyranny Of King George

#1MEFreak1984Posted 2/9/2013 4:21:58 PM
It said on the PSBlog that this occurs in a storyline where Connor never experiences the tragic events that made him become an assassin. Does this mean that Washington joined the Templars? Will Haytham and the others factor into this at all? If anyone knows the answers to these questions, I'd appreciate it.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"Friends Don't Let Friends Drink Starbucks"
#2bobbyrkPosted 2/9/2013 4:27:58 PM
We don't know any real major details.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3MEFreak1984(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:18:11 PM
It would be interesting to see how Connor would perceive Haytham if he was never made an assassin.
---
#4ukeguy808Posted 2/9/2013 8:59:23 PM
MEFreak1984 posted...
It would be interesting to see how Connor would perceive Haytham if he was never made an assassin.

I read somewhere that Haytham isn't Ratohnhaketon's father in this dlc but not sure if it's legit
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
#5Blaze21Posted 2/9/2013 10:12:48 PM
ukeguy808 posted...
I read somewhere that Haytham isn't Ratohnhaketon's father in this dlc but not sure if it's legit

Hmm...I hope that isn't legit. If Haytham isn't his father, then is he still Ratonhnhaké:ton? He wouldn't look the way he looks, etc. I understand the whole 'what if' questions if certain events in a person's life does or doesn't happen. But changing his father changes who he is completely, imo.
---
I found that highly offensive
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the ACIII boards
#6teddifiedPosted 2/10/2013 3:35:06 AM
Wouldn't this mean that his Village is never burnt down and his mother never dies?

Also that means he probably never gets the vision from the Crystal Ball from Juno.
---
The Terror of Death.....
PSN - Teddified
#7MEFreak1984(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:20:58 AM
Blaze21 posted...
ukeguy808 posted...

Hmm...I hope that isn't legit. If Haytham isn't his father, then is he still Ratonhnhaké:ton? He wouldn't look the way he looks, etc. I understand the whole 'what if' questions if certain events in a person's life does or doesn't happen. But changing his father changes who he is completely, imo.

Maybe Haytham doesn't become an evil person like Connors mother described it. She said the darkness in his heart became stronger, or something like that.
---