That good feeling, when you beat fanorona for the first time.

#1denfriefuglPosted 2/12/2013 1:54:46 PM
I really enjoyed the game, as soon as I laid my eyes on it. Played it maybe 20 times or more. I slowly got better, sometimes having the advantage, but then screwing up and lose everything. Loss became draw and after carefully watching and learning. I finally won, all by myself. Man it felt so great. It's one of the best mini games I have ever come by in a video game.
---
As a male biologist, I refuse to work with women. They keep faking organisms.
#2DemonReacherPosted 2/12/2013 4:40:08 PM
I had a similar feeling with 6 mans morris at the very start of the game. I got bored of the story fast as Haytham. I then lit up and started playing this new minigame with a resh perspective, I had never played it before. After a while I understood what it was all about and am able to either force a draw or get a win every time.

The other games are a bit more complex and are like chess, there is no starting strategy that guarantees it.
---
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
#3denfriefugl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:12:57 PM
I also played Morris, but yeah you can learn the trick to it, but there is so many variables in Fanorona to keep it exciting.
---
As a male biologist, I refuse to work with women. They keep faking organisms.
#4zenandiPosted 2/13/2013 6:39:26 AM
*plays Fanoroma*

*lose*

"One more time, Old Man..."

*lose*

"You got lucky..."

*lose*

"How's that possible?!"

*lose*

"......."

*lose*
*lose*
*lose*
*lose*
*lose*
*wins*
"F*** YEAH!!! F*** THIS PIECE OF S*** GAME. F*** YOU, YOU OLD S***! I AIN'T NEVER GONNA TOUCH THIS PIECE OF C*** AGAIN!!"
*lose*
*lose*
*lose*