That good feeling, when you beat fanorona for the first time.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. That good feeling, when you beat fanorona for the first time.

User Info: denfriefugl

denfriefugl
3 years ago#1
I really enjoyed the game, as soon as I laid my eyes on it. Played it maybe 20 times or more. I slowly got better, sometimes having the advantage, but then screwing up and lose everything. Loss became draw and after carefully watching and learning. I finally won, all by myself. Man it felt so great. It's one of the best mini games I have ever come by in a video game.
As a male biologist, I refuse to work with women. They keep faking organisms.

User Info: DemonReacher

DemonReacher
3 years ago#2
I had a similar feeling with 6 mans morris at the very start of the game. I got bored of the story fast as Haytham. I then lit up and started playing this new minigame with a resh perspective, I had never played it before. After a while I understood what it was all about and am able to either force a draw or get a win every time.

The other games are a bit more complex and are like chess, there is no starting strategy that guarantees it.
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp

User Info: denfriefugl

denfriefugl
3 years ago#3
I also played Morris, but yeah you can learn the trick to it, but there is so many variables in Fanorona to keep it exciting.
As a male biologist, I refuse to work with women. They keep faking organisms.

User Info: zenandi

zenandi
3 years ago#4
*plays Fanoroma*

*lose*

"One more time, Old Man..."

*lose*

"You got lucky..."

*lose*

"How's that possible?!"

*lose*

"......."

*lose*
*lose*
*lose*
*lose*
*lose*
*wins*
"F*** YEAH!!! F*** THIS PIECE OF S*** GAME. F*** YOU, YOU OLD S***! I AIN'T NEVER GONNA TOUCH THIS PIECE OF C*** AGAIN!!"
*lose*
*lose*
*lose*
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. That good feeling, when you beat fanorona for the first time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived