HELP: Lowering notoriety before Sam Adams mission

#1redskins81Posted 2/12/2013 3:02:17 PM
Have received the message to go meet Sam Adams, but when I get to him, I can't start mission because my notoriety is all the way up to three.

Other FAQs say to lower the notoriety by bribing paper boys or print shop owners, but I can't find either.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.
#2ukeguy808Posted 2/12/2013 3:07:56 PM
Are you being chased by guards while you're trying to talk to him? You need to be anonymous to talk to him.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
#3redskins81(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:28:08 PM
Yes. And I can't shake them, nor lower the notoriety. It says my notoriety must be zero. Been looking for printers/paperboys/wanted posters everywhere. And I can barely get a free minute without the soldiers noticing me.
#4Lioyd_the_heroPosted 2/12/2013 5:02:56 PM
Then wait buy the mission, kill the gaurds that come for you and when they are all dead talk to him.

Or play like an assassin and sneak your way over to him
---
PSN howling_red
#5ukeguy808Posted 2/12/2013 5:14:44 PM
You can't lower your notoriety yet because you have to do the Sam Adam mission to unlock the posters, criers, and print shops. Just find somewhere to hide and lose the guards then sneak your way to Sam like Lioyd said.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
#6redskins81(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:42:02 PM
Thanks, guys. Big help and I'm embarrassed how easy it was once you gave me the tip.