Assassins Creed 4 announcement coming on Feb 27?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Assassins Creed 4 announcement coming on Feb 27?

User Info: karankhosla

karankhosla
3 years ago#1
http://www.examiner.com/article/assassin-s-creed-4-announcement-coming-on-feb-27

How is excited?

User Info: Daniel_R_C

Daniel_R_C
3 years ago#2
Too fast for AC4
PSN: Daniel_R_C

User Info: JManGT

JManGT
3 years ago#3
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

You must be new to the AC series. They've been coming out annually for the past 3 years.
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton

Daniel_R_C
3 years ago#4
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

You must be new to the AC series. They've been coming out annually for the past 3 years.

I play AC since the first one came out. And the past 3 years have been 2 sequels for AC2 and AC3.
From AC2 to AC3 at least 3 years passed. If anything is coming out it must be a sequel to AC3, not AC4. It is too soon.

User Info: bobbyrk

bobbyrk
3 years ago#5
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

Not really. They already said the next game will be a new protagonist in a new setting and will come out in the 2014 fiscal year (so essentially, this holiday season). It's only a little bit earlier than their announcements for the previous games.
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.

JManGT
3 years ago#6
Daniel_R_C posted...
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

I play AC since the first one came out. And the past 3 years have been 2 sequels for AC2 and AC3.
From AC2 to AC3 at least 3 years passed. If anything is coming out it must be a sequel to AC3, not AC4. It is too soon.

So the annual releases were "sequels" to 2.....
What exactly do you think 3 is then? Since I guess it's not a sequel.....
They've been coming out annually since 2. It's not too soon when they've been in the habit for 3 years now Numbered releases imply a new assassin nothing more.

Daniel_R_C
3 years ago#7
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

They've been coming out annually since 2. It's not too soon when they've been in the habit for 3 years now Numbered releases imply a new assassin nothing more.

I hope that helped you feel smart =/.... Pretending to not know what I meant...
I still think its too soon for 4

User Info: Bloodlines1191

Bloodlines1191
3 years ago#8
An interview revealed it's related to Pirates.

A Redditor overheard a conversation on a flight about Assassin's Creed Black Flags involving Pirates.

It is a rumor.

Assassin's Creed 3's rumor of it being in the American Revolution was true two days later.

Rumors have become Reality once again. Just as Persona 2 has.

There's no mistaking it... Assassin's Creed: Black Flags is AC4. Damn it and I wanted a Shao Jun/Connor game...
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper

JManGT
3 years ago#9
I disagree. It's not too soon. Ubisoft is one of the only annual game release companies that actually pump out quality.
While i would love to see Connor's own sequel they did overkill it with Ezio and I would love to see a new time era with a new assassin instead.
Besides tyranny of king Washington will pretty much be Connie's own sequel when it is all released

User Info: traviscurtis

traviscurtis
3 years ago#10
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

Dude, by your theory it sounds like you are saying that Brotherhood and Revelations were AC 3 and 4. Ubisoft said the series was a trilogy, which means 3 entries. Brotherhood and Revelations were add-ons to AC2, not sequels, that were meant to complete Ezio's story and introduce multiplayer to the franchise.

AC 3 was the sequel to AC 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Assassins Creed 4 announcement coming on Feb 27?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived