Assassins Creed 4 announcement coming on Feb 27?

#1karankhoslaPosted 2/23/2013 4:43:37 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/assassin-s-creed-4-announcement-coming-on-feb-27

How is excited?
#2Daniel_R_CPosted 2/23/2013 5:04:43 AM
Too fast for AC4
---
PSN: Daniel_R_C
#3JManGTPosted 2/23/2013 5:37:07 AM
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

You must be new to the AC series. They've been coming out annually for the past 3 years.
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#4Daniel_R_CPosted 2/23/2013 6:38:57 AM
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

You must be new to the AC series. They've been coming out annually for the past 3 years.

I play AC since the first one came out. And the past 3 years have been 2 sequels for AC2 and AC3.
From AC2 to AC3 at least 3 years passed. If anything is coming out it must be a sequel to AC3, not AC4. It is too soon.
---
#5bobbyrkPosted 2/23/2013 6:43:15 AM
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

Not really. They already said the next game will be a new protagonist in a new setting and will come out in the 2014 fiscal year (so essentially, this holiday season). It's only a little bit earlier than their announcements for the previous games.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#6JManGTPosted 2/23/2013 8:03:22 AM
Daniel_R_C posted...
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

I play AC since the first one came out. And the past 3 years have been 2 sequels for AC2 and AC3.
From AC2 to AC3 at least 3 years passed. If anything is coming out it must be a sequel to AC3, not AC4. It is too soon.

So the annual releases were "sequels" to 2.....
What exactly do you think 3 is then? Since I guess it's not a sequel.....
They've been coming out annually since 2. It's not too soon when they've been in the habit for 3 years now Numbered releases imply a new assassin nothing more.
---
#7Daniel_R_CPosted 2/23/2013 8:49:35 AM
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

They've been coming out annually since 2. It's not too soon when they've been in the habit for 3 years now Numbered releases imply a new assassin nothing more.

I hope that helped you feel smart =/.... Pretending to not know what I meant...
I still think its too soon for 4
---
#8Bloodlines1191Posted 2/23/2013 9:37:14 AM
An interview revealed it's related to Pirates.

A Redditor overheard a conversation on a flight about Assassin's Creed Black Flags involving Pirates.

It is a rumor.

Assassin's Creed 3's rumor of it being in the American Revolution was true two days later.

Rumors have become Reality once again. Just as Persona 2 has.

There's no mistaking it... Assassin's Creed: Black Flags is AC4. Damn it and I wanted a Shao Jun/Connor game...
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#9JManGTPosted 2/23/2013 10:24:45 AM
I disagree. It's not too soon. Ubisoft is one of the only annual game release companies that actually pump out quality.
While i would love to see Connor's own sequel they did overkill it with Ezio and I would love to see a new time era with a new assassin instead.
Besides tyranny of king Washington will pretty much be Connie's own sequel when it is all released
---
#10traviscurtisPosted 2/23/2013 10:43:22 AM
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
JManGT posted...
Daniel_R_C posted...
Too fast for AC4

Dude, by your theory it sounds like you are saying that Brotherhood and Revelations were AC 3 and 4. Ubisoft said the series was a trilogy, which means 3 entries. Brotherhood and Revelations were add-ons to AC2, not sequels, that were meant to complete Ezio's story and introduce multiplayer to the franchise.

AC 3 was the sequel to AC 2.