Bored... (Spoilers)?

#1Greg_thestrangePosted 2/23/2013 8:12:30 PM
Wow. Now let me first say I'm not trashing the game because I'd wager there are plenty who are actually enjoying it. I'm in sequence... 7 or 8... Paul Revere was like... 2 missions ago... and I'm bored almost to tears. For the love of God, wandering around aimlessly and terrorizing "helpless" animals is more fun than the storyline has been yet. Okay.... correction... the ship is pretty freakin cool. The maps are ... ridiculously big and either I haven't found enough fast travel points or they didn't make enough to justify such large areas... at least in my opinion. Oh look... I start with a horse... that gets stuck on pebbles, nevermind the fact that half the area I want to go to is a series of cliffs, the "horse trails" as I've been calling them winds like 6 miles out of the way, through half an army of British (curse their drummers to the abyss.... can't walk 16 feet without hearing them rattling out their cadence). Sigh... and I loved playing the others so much. Ezio and Altair were great... Connor is boring. Desmond... How can you even like a dude who between 4 games, you've played maybe as for maybe 15 total minutes? Lucy died, Shaun is irritating (more so than before...), Rebeccah is all emo now, I wanna push Desmond's Dad off one of those cliffs... High expectations... majorly let down. Graphics are BEAUTIFUL though... at least in the forested areas and around the sea. The women on this game are... *shudders*.
---
Made of Earth, Formed of Water, Kilned in Fire, and Sings with the Wind. Ocarinas are Born of the World and Loved by the World.
PSN: Gregory_H64735
#2Greg_thestrange(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 8:17:19 PM
And this isn't in my list of grievances, but rather just what I see as a humorous observation: George Washington looks like Robin Williams... at least to me and my girlfriend. Anyone else? I nearly pissed myself laughing.
---
Made of Earth, Formed of Water, Kilned in Fire, and Sings with the Wind. Ocarinas are Born of the World and Loved by the World.
PSN: Gregory_H64735
#3najzerePosted 2/24/2013 1:36:38 AM
Yeah, it was a serious letdown and boredom was one of the major factors. If you're that bored now, I hope you don't plan on getting 100% completion.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#4VenomSnakePosted 2/24/2013 9:19:02 AM
It's not just you TC, I totally agree.
---
Eric (formerly er51 & er51 is back)
GameFAQs. It's like an RPG with levels and trolls and everything. - Aquatakat on DOS/Windows General
#5Blaze21Posted 2/24/2013 12:05:28 PM
Greg_thestrange posted...
The maps are ... ridiculously big and either I haven't found enough fast travel points or they didn't make enough to justify such large areas... at least in my opinion.

My guess is that you haven't found enough. IIRC, all of the Forts act as fast travel points, and there are about 8-12 fast travel points you unlock in each city through the underground. Except for perhaps the Homestead, there were plenty, imo.
---
I found that highly offensive
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the ACIII boards