Does the news of the next AC prove that this game was kind of a let down?

#11bobbyrkPosted 2/26/2013 1:31:51 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
FindTheSecret posted...
Thats one way of looking at it.

Another one could be that Ubisoft wasn't happy with the way the Ezio trilogy went, story wise, gameplay wise, feedback wise, whatever. And that they dont want to repeat that process with a new character, even if the community liked him or not.

Another one would be that there is a system to the way they release games, something like this (not included handheld games):

-Altair: 1 game
-Ezio: 3 games
-Connor: 1 game
-new assassin: 3 games
-newer assassin: 1 game

Except that Altair got three games, technically four with his playable memories in Revelations.

Revelations is by no means an Altair game. It's an Ezio game with guest appearances by Altair and Desmond.

And even if you go that way, Ezio STILL has more games.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#12FindTheSecretPosted 2/27/2013 1:39:42 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
FindTheSecret posted...
Thats one way of looking at it.

Another one could be that Ubisoft wasn't happy with the way the Ezio trilogy went, story wise, gameplay wise, feedback wise, whatever. And that they dont want to repeat that process with a new character, even if the community liked him or not.

Another one would be that there is a system to the way they release games, something like this (not included handheld games):

-Altair: 1 game
-Ezio: 3 games
-Connor: 1 game
-new assassin: 3 games
-newer assassin: 1 game

Except that Altair got three games, technically four with his playable memories in Revelations.

Please, oh smart one, tell me which numbered console games got released with the focus mainly being Altair.. And before you reply, please make sure to read the line where i said " not included handheld games ".

Go.
---
"If Lee Harvey Oswald didn't quickscope then I'm not quickscoping."
PSN: sgt_cumalot5713