AC4, are we ready to have a Broad be the lead?

#1sflowers539Posted 3/4/2013 9:37:16 PM
Apparently a pirate is the lead in AC4, which I am not to upset by, I think it will be awesome if you fight in the jungle, undersea bases, and on ships for AC4, it will be a nice change of setting ,the first four games in the same types of setting got very y old. But do you think Ubisoft will ever have a women lead assassin? If they go with AC5 next year, which seems logical since they are now releasing games each year to produce money, the next big change instead of a setting could be a female lead. I don’t know if that will be good or bad, but why now? Lucy could have been a decent lead had they not killed her off way to early and replaced her with that lame gothic Animus Broad she reminds me of the fat goth girl from NCIS.
#2bobbyrkPosted 3/4/2013 9:42:30 PM
Rebecca is not a goth. Abby is not fat.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3Blaze21Posted 3/4/2013 9:44:46 PM
Why are people talking like Rebecca replaced Lucy? Last I checked, Rebecca has been around since AC2.
---
I found that highly offensive
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the ACIII boards
#4shygirl914Posted 3/5/2013 4:12:30 AM
Why do you capitalize "broad" like it's a title, TC?

I'd be fine with a female lead, but I'd prefer a male...just because they tend to be stronger.
---
Nice to meet you. :)
Friend Code: 2664-2125-3148
#5EminentFatePosted 3/5/2013 5:39:36 AM
sflowers539 posted...
But do you think Ubisoft will ever have a women lead assassin?

Aveline de Grandpré
---
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.
#6CharpandaV1Posted 3/5/2013 6:53:29 AM
bobbyrk posted...
Rebecca is not a goth. Abby is not fat.

Think he's talking about Ziva... she's most definitely phat.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#7karankhoslaPosted 3/5/2013 7:25:42 AM
No broads, stick to the handhelds....

plus in the trailer, and the name Edward I am assuming the new lead to be male. Now I might be wrong as I am not perfect at English. Please correct me :)
#8JManGTPosted 3/5/2013 7:59:25 AM
Aveline is good enough reason why we shouldn't have a female lead.
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#9EminentFatePosted 3/5/2013 8:25:05 AM
JManGT posted...
Aveline is good enough reason why we shouldn't have a female lead.

What's wrong w/Aveline?
---
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.
#10Sol4688Posted 3/5/2013 2:37:09 PM
"Broads?" I'm surprised you want a "broad" as a lead and not doing "broad" things, like being in your kitchen and making you pie.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal