AC4, are we ready to have a Broad be the lead?

#11EminentFatePosted 3/5/2013 2:34:35 PM(edited)
"Broads?" I'm surprised you want a "broad" as a lead and not doing "broad" things, like being in your kitchen and making you pie

^

Don't you mean... a sammich?
---
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.
#12JManGTPosted 3/5/2013 3:26:34 PM
EminentFate posted...
JManGT posted...
Aveline is good enough reason why we shouldn't have a female lead.

What's wrong w/Aveline?

What was right about her?
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#13CharpandaV1Posted 3/5/2013 3:29:27 PM
JManGT posted...
EminentFate posted...
JManGT posted...

What's wrong w/Aveline?

How about actually making an argument out of your view instead of making this into a merry-go-round? We won't get anywhere at this rate.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#14lamMelvinPosted 3/5/2013 6:16:28 PM(edited)
sflowers539 posted...
Lucy could have been a decent lead had they not killed her off way to early and replaced her with that lame gothic Animus Broad she reminds me of the fat goth girl from NCIS.

Don't be hating on Rebecca. And how the hell did she replace Lucy?
---
Though the same blood of their father flowed through their veins, the two battled each other fiercely like arch enemies.
#15EminentFatePosted 3/6/2013 12:52:58 AM(edited)
JManGT posted...
EminentFate posted...
JManGT posted...

What's wrong w/Aveline?

You tell me. I don't own a Vita, so I haven't played Liberation. It's why I asked in the first place.
---
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.
#16Sol4688Posted 3/6/2013 4:47:42 AM
lamMelvin posted...
sflowers539 posted...
Lucy could have been a decent lead had they not killed her off way to early and replaced her with that lame gothic Animus Broad she reminds me of the fat goth girl from NCIS.

Cuz... y'know... boobs.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#17sflowers539(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 7:27:54 AM
"Don't be hating on Rebecca. And how the hell did she replace Lucy?"

Rebecca replaced Lucy as the women assistant/person you can speak to and gives you symphony when in-between Animus adventures. I know is AC4 there is no Broad as a lead, but I think it is strange and disrespectful to these Broads that there has never been a women assassin, or even a women target for assassination in the first five games. It is not ancient times anymore, Broads gained political power and influence over time, and could use their seductive, destructive and self-serving instincts and nature to become good assassins in some settings. There have been plenty of Borads who have killed, or ruined marriages/lives and taken away riches from powerful people over time, and as we get closer to the modern day I am surprised that was never explored in these games, even as a secondary lead like H was in this game.
#18EminentFatePosted 3/6/2013 9:14:05 AM
Sol4688 posted...
lamMelvin posted...
sflowers539 posted...

Cuz... y'know... boobs.

...She grew an extra pair of 'em?
---
#19Blaze21Posted 3/6/2013 12:02:30 PM
sflowers539 posted...
"Don't be hating on Rebecca. And how the hell did she replace Lucy?"

Rebecca replaced Lucy as the women assistant/person you can speak to and gives you symphony when in-between Animus adventures.....

Like I said, Rebecca has been around since AC2. You could interact with her then as well (and as far as I can tell, she was a female then too). By symphony, did you mean sympathy? Again, I really don't see much difference in Rebecca's character from Brotherhood to AC3. If anything, she was depressed because Lucy, who she thought was her friend, was discovered to be a traitor and is now dead. If anyone came close to "replacing" Lucy, if going by your definition, it's Desmond's Dad, imo.
---
I found that highly offensive
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the ACIII boards
#20rhb263Posted 3/7/2013 9:37:19 PM
shygirl914 posted...
.... but I'd prefer a male...just because they tend to be stronger.

Geeeet out.
---
Official Australian Grandmaster of the Assassin Order (AC3 boards).
MH IGN Xandria. Other games, some form of Kael. Hi if I know you. Otherwise, meh.