I just finished sequence 3, am I getting close to any action yet?

#1skermacPosted 3/18/2013 9:47:31 AM
I just finished sequence 3 and returned to the present day. So far the game is very slow and I skipped most of the optional missions like disabling canons because it was way to slow and boring. Am I getting close to any action yet? Or am I still in the training missions? I'm ready for the story to pick up and get into some big battles and fights.

Also this is the first AC I've played. Do the previous games have more action? less? about the same? I'm trying to be patient with this game but after a few hours of play I feel like I'm bored and cant wait for the actual game to start. Please don't tell me the rest of the game is this slow. Is it, or does the action pick up soon?
#2sflowers539Posted 3/18/2013 10:50:57 AM
The action is consistent most of the game, I would not expect a big jump up. There are many side missions to skip but a few are good. This game in on par with the action in the prior games, except AC1, which was terrible. The game is more story and drama based, it is not total action like Call of Duty, you can add action if you want to by taking straight in routes and starting figths where you can use stealth instead.
#3skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:13:50 AM
It just got a little worse. I just played hide and ssek and now I'm climbing trees looking for feathers. This is so boring I am about ready to quit. But I will keep going to see what happens. I always finish a game.
#4kyro102Posted 3/18/2013 12:06:41 PM
skermac posted...
It just got a little worse. I just played hide and ssek and now I'm climbing trees looking for feathers. This is so boring I am about ready to quit. But I will keep going to see what happens. I always finish a game.

Just hold on, it gets better. This is laying the groundwork for the rest of the game. The first few sequences were horribly boring compared to the rest of the game, but without them the game wouldn't be as striking as it could be
---
Congratulations. Your statement has officially made me lose faith in humanity
#5Captain_Sexy_TPosted 3/18/2013 1:30:02 PM
Things start to "happen" around sequence 5-6. Hang in there and take some adderall.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
Origin: Cpt_Mustache
#6skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:11:12 PM
Captain_Sexy_T posted...
Things start to "happen" around sequence 5-6. Hang in there and take some adderall.

lol thanks for the tips everyone!
#7Dboss107Posted 3/18/2013 7:09:30 PM
you have to go through alot of boring parts until you reach the interesting part but it last 5 seconds until credits come on lol. But it at least does get better after he grows up
---
---
I am the KING of KINGS