Is the game racist?

#11neo979Posted 3/20/2013 4:06:11 PM(edited)
Yeah, I get it, we don't want to be reminded. That's my point, really. It's not right to just pretend that Americans didn't do bad things.

What I mean is that it's not racist enough to be historically accurate, because a more accurate depiction is something no one would want to see. In my opinion, rewriting history to minimize the suffering of a people could easily be interpreted as disrespectful.
#12CharpandaV1Posted 3/20/2013 4:24:42 PM
crucades posted...
My friend told me white men cant jump, I simply cannot play this game if its true.

Board User Information
User Name crucades
User ID 6743719

Board User Level
14: Provisional (5)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 4 topics,40 messages per day

Account Created Tuesday,March 19,2013 10:54 PM

Last Visit Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:13 PM
Signature I pissed on a tramp once and she exploded -_-Karma 0

Active Messages Posted 11

I'm surprised no one posted this yet

P.S. Yo TC, white men can't swim here either.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#13crucades(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 4:31:03 PM
I don't understand your posting of that information, I came here for information pertaining to my original question in helping making an informed purchase.
---
I pissed on a tramp once and she exploded -_-
#14sflowers539Posted 3/20/2013 5:56:56 PM
CharpandaV1 posted...
crucades posted...
My friend told me white men cant jump, I simply cannot play this game if its true.

Board User Information
User Name crucades
User ID 6743719

Board User Level

That is all that needed to be said, this posted created this fake account yesterday to post this crap. I laugh my balls off when people create a fake account to troll a board. What, do they think they will go to jail if they are identified or something? I have had my account since 04', and on very rare occasion, yes, I have created a troll topic so I could ever observe the reaction (never as lame as this topic though). And I have always used my real account, and guess what? I was almost never even modded, and even when I was nobody came to arrest or kill me.
#15FindTheSecretPosted 3/20/2013 7:28:53 PM
sflowers539 posted...
CharpandaV1 posted...
crucades posted...

Board User Information
User Name crucades
User ID 6743719

Board User Level

That is all that needed to be said, this posted created this fake account yesterday to post this crap. I laugh my balls off when people create a fake account to troll a board. What, do they think they will go to jail if they are identified or something? I have had my account since 04', and on very rare occasion, yes, I have created a troll topic so I could ever observe the reaction (never as lame as this topic though). And I have always used my real account, and guess what? I was almost never even modded, and even when I was nobody came to arrest or kill me.

Get a life
---
"If Lee Harvey Oswald didn't quickscope then I'm not quickscoping."
PSN: sgt_cumalot5713
#16sflowers539Posted 3/20/2013 8:12:25 PM
FindTheSecret posted...
sflowers539 posted...
CharpandaV1 posted...
crucades posted...

Board User Information
User Name crucades
User ID 6743719

Board User Level

Get a life

Ok Sargent
#17Colossus-XPosted 3/22/2013 5:11:21 PM
I agree, you actually took the time to look up someones account and then re post the info? That's sad, who cares how new the account is. I laugh at the people who think they are cooler or better because they've been on gamefaqs longer than someone else, its annoying. I've visited the boards on this site for 6 years before I created an account, not everybody needs recognition.
#18crucades(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:15:45 PM
Not that it makes any difference at this point, my account is legit and my question to finding out if the game is racist has been answered, so its all good I bought the game and loving it. xD Oh yea I put up a new query if somebody could be so kind to answer it for me...
---
psn: crucades
#19hunter_7289Posted 3/22/2013 5:49:25 PM
CharpandaV1 posted...
crucades posted...

Board User Information
User Name crucades
User ID 6743719

Board User Level

You mean that there is a meaning behind what karma means and the meaning of the rank which you are given as a means to provide some sort of further meaning to judge another poster's very meaning? I guess my meaning means that there's meaning to the means that I have provided this board's meaning with.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#20CharpandaV1Posted 3/22/2013 5:57:13 PM
Colossus-X posted...
How to miss the point of the post

Yes well let's explain this to you in a clear, concise manner. I refer to you to post #7.

Do me a favor and tell me how in the hell that contributes to this topic in any form or manner. Then notice the fact that his account has no karma.

An account created for trolling? Preposterous! AMIRITE?!

Now, English isn't my first language and I still don't know the ins and outs of it like Americans do, so if what he posted is just an American saying, then my apologies. And if the TC indeed did create a legitimate account, then again, my apologies. Though the way his new topic sounds, I'm really not sure what to believe.

And no, this isn't a way to be "cooler" or "better" or whatever the heck you think this was. But kudos for being his knight in shining armor. Truly.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards