Why not Haytham?!

#1CLwNyPosted 5/5/2013 8:02:00 AM
Was anyone else disappointing when we figured out that Haytham wasn't the perm character?
#2Blaze21Posted 5/5/2013 8:11:27 AM
Quite the contrary. For the first part of the game I was really confused as to why I wasn't playing as Connor. Till I realized who Haytham was of course.
---
I found that highly offensive
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the ACIII boards
#3Junta_JastPosted 5/5/2013 8:25:30 AM
Absolutely not. F*** Haytham and his oh so superior Templar self. They did a good job of getting me to hate him, I'll give them credit for that
---
"Once again Americans seek to ravage our games as they ravaged Iran. Yesterday Final Fantasy, today Dark Souls, tomorrow Tokyo."
- Japanese on DS II
#4CharpandaV1Posted 5/5/2013 8:31:23 AM
Considering the back of the game case says "Native American Assassin", no, not really...
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#5badplayer07Posted 5/5/2013 8:36:35 AM
I didn't really like haytham at first, but I grew to like him later on when I saw how desperately he was trying to bond with his son while simultaneously pursuing his own ideals. Fantastic writing imo
---
Not all who wander are lost.
#6CharpandaV1Posted 5/5/2013 8:38:54 AM
badplayer07 posted...
I didn't really like haytham at first, but I grew to like him later on when I saw how desperately he was trying to bond with his son while simultaneously pursuing his own ideals. Fantastic writing imo

You I like
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#7badplayer07Posted 5/5/2013 8:43:56 AM
CharpandaV1 posted...
badplayer07 posted...

You I like

My thanks, good sir.
---
Not all who wander are lost.
#8DemonReacherPosted 5/5/2013 1:13:53 PM
Maybe if he did a cartwheel at some point.
---
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
#9MyMentorSnakePosted 5/6/2013 9:13:09 AM
Haytham really grows on you his later years. Especially when he encounter Connor for the first time. Also if you read Forsaken you will learn that he is actually a cool guy.
---
Snake: Who is this?!
Me:............One of your fans.
#10Neo Neo oeN oeNPosted 5/6/2013 9:47:19 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37008955.jpg
---
You don't get badges at this level. You have to wait till you're a Bear Scout, a Super Bear Scout, or Bear Scout EX Plus Alpha.