Why not Haytham?!

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Was anyone else disappointing when we figured out that Haytham wasn't the perm character?
3 years ago#2
Quite the contrary. For the first part of the game I was really confused as to why I wasn't playing as Connor. Till I realized who Haytham was of course.
I found that highly offensive
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the ACIII boards
3 years ago#3
Absolutely not. F*** Haytham and his oh so superior Templar self. They did a good job of getting me to hate him, I'll give them credit for that
"Once again Americans seek to ravage our games as they ravaged Iran. Yesterday Final Fantasy, today Dark Souls, tomorrow Tokyo."
- Japanese on DS II
3 years ago#4
Considering the back of the game case says "Native American Assassin", no, not really...
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
3 years ago#5
I didn't really like haytham at first, but I grew to like him later on when I saw how desperately he was trying to bond with his son while simultaneously pursuing his own ideals. Fantastic writing imo
Not all who wander are lost.
3 years ago#6
badplayer07 posted...
I didn't really like haytham at first, but I grew to like him later on when I saw how desperately he was trying to bond with his son while simultaneously pursuing his own ideals. Fantastic writing imo

You I like
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
3 years ago#7
CharpandaV1 posted...
badplayer07 posted...

You I like

My thanks, good sir.
Not all who wander are lost.
3 years ago#8
Maybe if he did a cartwheel at some point.
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
3 years ago#9
Haytham really grows on you his later years. Especially when he encounter Connor for the first time. Also if you read Forsaken you will learn that he is actually a cool guy.
Snake: Who is this?!
Me:............One of your fans.
3 years ago#10
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37008955.jpg
You don't get badges at this level. You have to wait till you're a Bear Scout, a Super Bear Scout, or Bear Scout EX Plus Alpha.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived