Favorite AC3 moment?

#1badplayer07Posted 5/6/2013 7:39:13 PM
Mine was when connor gives this soliloquy on the cliff..."a road that will not always take me where I want to go". Then I remember the first time I saw the sun appear behind the cliffs in the snowy frontier. That made me whoa.

Also, when I saw the graves in the homestead. The word "connor" glows in eagle vision. Pretty nice touch.
---
Not all who wander are lost.
#2HagielPosted 5/7/2013 9:02:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3GLADI_ATORPosted 5/7/2013 12:06:02 PM
when I was attacked by infinite guards in Boston. its also my most annoying moment.
---
Official Grand Master Assassin of Everywhere of Assassin's Creed boards
#4MyMentorSnakePosted 5/7/2013 4:34:56 PM
Achilles and Haythem grew on me. I like it when Achilles was arguing with Connor about his dad and he said something in the lines of "try not to destroy the world.......something something."

I like Haythem and Connor father/son relationship. Connor try and act hard but when Haythem say jump Connor says how high.
---
Snake: Who is this?!
Me:............One of your fans.
#5Gators2015Posted 5/7/2013 5:34:00 PM
badplayer07 posted...
Mine was when connor gives this soliloquy on the cliff..."a road that will not always take me where I want to go". Then I remember the first time I saw the sun appear behind the cliffs in the snowy frontier. That made me whoa.

Also, when I saw the graves in the homestead. The word "connor" glows in eagle vision. Pretty nice touch.

But his soliloquy wasnt in the game was it?
#6hunter_7289Posted 5/7/2013 5:35:28 PM
When I met turkey. Nothing compare the greatness that was awe.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#7badplayer07(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 5:46:11 PM
MyMentorSnake posted...
Achilles and Haythem grew on me. I like it when Achilles was arguing with Connor about his dad and he said something in the lines of "try not to destroy the world.......something something."

I like Haythem and Connor father/son relationship. Connor try and act hard but when Haythem say jump Connor says how high.

Haha yes. That was pretty funny when they argue who will chase the guard.

Gators2015 posted...
badplayer07 posted...

That's odd. I think it was, at the beginning of one of the sequences I think.
---
#8bobbyrkPosted 5/7/2013 5:50:27 PM
Gators2015 posted...
badplayer07 posted...

This one was - it's the one he speaks when he is burying Achilles.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#9badplayer07(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:31:41 PM
bobbyrk posted...
Gators2015 posted...
badplayer07 posted...

This one was - it's the one he speaks when he is burying Achilles.

Do you recall if there was any speech at the beginning of one of the sequences, when connor is standing on a cliff in the frontier? I keep forgetting.
---
#10bobbyrkPosted 5/7/2013 6:59:04 PM
Not that I can recall. Most of the sequences that start with him giving a voiceover, he's in the basement of the Homestead manor house from what I remember. That, or he does the voiceover while still in the loading screen.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.