Favorite AC3 moment?

#11badplayer07(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 7:21:53 AM
hunter_7289 posted...
When I met turkey. Nothing compare the greatness that was awe.

Best easter egg ever.
---
Not all who wander are lost.
#12Gators2015Posted 5/8/2013 4:02:44 PM
bobbyrk posted...
Gators2015 posted...
badplayer07 posted...
Mine was when connor gives this soliloquy on the cliff..."a road that will not always take me where I want to go". Then I remember the first time I saw the sun appear behind the cliffs in the snowy frontier. That made me whoa.

Also, when I saw the graves in the homestead. The word "connor" glows in eagle vision. Pretty nice touch.

But his soliloquy wasnt in the game was it?

This one was - it's the one he speaks when he is burying Achilles.

Ok I thought he was talking about this one: http://freemp3x.com/connors-forsaken-epilogue-soliloquy-deleted-scene-assassins-creed-3-mp3-download.html
#13ajmrowland1Posted 5/9/2013 7:22:25 PM
Certain parts of the epilogue stuck with me,
#14xXsabbathXxPosted 5/10/2013 8:22:20 PM
MyMentorSnake posted...
Achilles and Haythem grew on me. I like it when Achilles was arguing with Connor about his dad and he said something in the lines of "try not to destroy the world.......something something."

I like Haythem and Connor father/son relationship. Connor try and act hard but when Haythem say jump Connor says how high.

IIRC Achilles says "In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it" right before Connor rides off to tell Washington about the templars plot to kill him. My favorite part of AC3.

Although my favorite part of the AC series as a whole was: When Ezio and his brother race to the top of the church tower in AC2, then when they make it to they top they something like "We will always be brothers forever" or something like that all while it says Ubisoft presents Assassins Creed 2 in the background with intense music playing.
#15badplayer07(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 8:42:12 PM
xXsabbathXx posted...
MyMentorSnake posted...
Achilles and Haythem grew on me. I like it when Achilles was arguing with Connor about his dad and he said something in the lines of "try not to destroy the world.......something something."

I like Haythem and Connor father/son relationship. Connor try and act hard but when Haythem say jump Connor says how high.

Though my favorite part of the AC series as a whole was: When Ezio and his brother race to the top of the church tower in AC2, then when they make it to they top they something like "We will always be brothers forever" or something like that all while it says Ubisoft presents Assassins Creed 2 in the background with intense music playing.

I agree...that was a truly epic moment. Thanks in no small part to the background score. I was kinda disappointed that there was no ambient music in AC3. It would have made exploring the open world so much better
---
Not all who wander are lost.
#16MyMentorSnakePosted 5/10/2013 9:34:58 PM
i freaking love that quote!!!
---
"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it"
#17captpluto99Posted 5/13/2013 11:27:40 PM
I was finishing a homestead mission with pregnant Prudence and she was commenting on how Connor's land was such a safe place for a family to grow. Literally as she said that, a cougar jumped over a fence and attacked me. Then I was stuck in this weird zoomed-in kill camera permanently. I had to quit the game and reload to get it back to normal.