New York Assassin's Bug

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. New York Assassin's Bug

User Info: dibz88

dibz88
3 years ago#1
Okay.. I liberated the two zones.. Did all the liberate missions.. Talked to the two contacts.. Got both assassins..

Now when I look on the map under logbook or w/e.. in Liberate Missions and such..

it shows another liberate mission in new york where i am 3/3 complete on everything..

Yet when I look on map it only shows 2 zones.. So where is there a 3rd liberate here.. And if so.. Is that the last assassin you recruit to make 6?

It just shows that i have completed all the missions on it but there is no talk to contact option or w/e.. This must be for the final assassin in the next sequence? Does more of new york open up?

Just wondering what I am missing...

It says New York North - Rationing

I haven't fully explored the entire north of new york.. Does that talk to contact option not show available because I have to explore an area of the map that is hidden up there?

I would think it would display..

Are there 3 assassins to be recruited from new york? Like in boston??

Any information on this would be appreciated, thanks..

dibz88
3 years ago#2
According to this link here..

http://ca.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Liberation_Missions

"After completing the Liberation missions you'll need to find Deborah "Dobby" Carter. Some have reported there's a bug that her Liberation Mission icon disappears. She's located in the Northwest area of New York North District almost on the corner of the furthest northwestern road. "

I am going to try that map and see if she appears when i get there.. it doesn't even list talk to contact on the rationing mission so.. if she isn't there I am screwed and cannot collect my last assassin... ac3 has SO MANY BUGS.. I thought the first one was bad.. ugh..

User Info: captpluto99

captpluto99
3 years ago#3
Yeah, she didn't appear on the map for me either. Just check Youtube for her location. She was there for me even though she's not on the map.

dibz88
3 years ago#4
Yep I went to that location and the contact was there.. I just had to reveal that part of the map..

Just odd how talk to contact doesn't even come up on the mission like all the others did.

User Info: MyMentorSnake

MyMentorSnake
3 years ago#5
Sync more places in the area, then it will pop up.
"In your haste to save the world, take care that you do not destroy it"

User Info: hunter_7289

hunter_7289
3 years ago#6
I hate being disappointed.
I come in to this topic thinking there was some assassin bug in New York.
Maybe fighting Templar spiders or some other thing, but once again I am fool.
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. New York Assassin's Bug

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived