How have you customized your redcoat?

#1badplayer07Posted 8/23/2013 7:06:01 AM
So many choices... I can't decide.

Currently I have her with the ponytail, the second type of coat, boots and dark brown secondary color with the blush face paint. Need some fashion advice.
---
Not all who wander are lost.
#2KazuoMitarashiPosted 8/23/2013 7:30:32 AM
I hate that her coat folds together on the bottom so I used the unfolded one and hair that covered her eye for a while. When I got her Champion costume, that's all I ever used after that. Adding the 3 red lines makeup thing under her eyes actually makes her really cute too.
---
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
#3CharpandaV1Posted 8/23/2013 3:31:26 PM
I have honestly customized her each and every way I can think of, using all her customizations.

Currently I have her with her Champion Outfit and like Kazuo I have the 3 lines of makeup on her in addition to the line that runs across her face.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#4badplayer07(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 5:30:05 AM
I have her champion pack but I dont like it much. It's sorta resembles the pioneer's (which is a champion pack that I do like).

Redcoat has the best white costume though.
---
#5KazuoMitarashiPosted 8/24/2013 6:22:39 AM
badplayer07 posted...
I have her champion pack but I dont like it much. It's sorta resembles the pioneer's

What? No it doesn't, it's not even close.
---
#6Blaze21Posted 8/24/2013 8:16:36 AM
KazuoMitarashi posted...
badplayer07 posted...
I have her champion pack but I dont like it much. It's sorta resembles the pioneer's

What? No it doesn't, it's not even close.

Eh, I can see why he would say that. The thought crossed my mind too. Key word being "sorta".
---
Due to repugnance for "Tee-dus", I now call him "the protagonist of FFX"
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the AC3 boards
#7badplayer07(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:46:12 AM
I dunno. The feathers and the cape. The musket and the black trim. Definitely a thematic resemblance, at least. Also I dont know why the pioneer is the least loved of the ladies. She's cool.
---
#8KazuoMitarashiPosted 8/24/2013 12:18:27 PM
badplayer07 posted...
Also I dont know why the pioneer is the least loved of the ladies.

1. She's ugly. The Redcoat, Independent, and Lady Maverick can all be customized to be very attractive. IMO.

2. She looks more like a cowgirl than anything else. Not only does it not really fit the theme of the game like most of the other characters do, but I also hate "wild west" things.
---