Crafting stuff

#1spincrPosted 4/22/2014 6:45:01 AM
Like i have some chick on the homestead, 2 guys and 2 females that like cut wood and 1 wood artisan. Are more people available when you continue the main missions or something?

To be honest i can't really be bothered with those main missions, however i do enjoy just running around like an idiot and getting more stuff, more money etc. I'm in sequence 6 or 7.

I got plenty of stuff just not really clear on the whole crafting system.
---
PSN - papapaprika
#2blackthunder329Posted 4/22/2014 8:46:43 AM
I'm in Sequence 7 just after Paul Revere's Ride mission. I found a farmer in need of aid. My guess is that you do need to work through the story and search every so often.
---
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster
#3bobbyrkPosted 4/22/2014 12:40:22 PM
Yeah, more Homestead missions are unlocked as you progress through the story. They're also not just in the Homestead, they can be found in the Frontier and in Boston and New York.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#4spincr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 12:56:26 PM
Oe.. Thats kind of a let down. i dig the frontier, but Boston is somewhat annoying imo. Anyway i'll just swagger on like an indian and a sword.
---
PSN - papapaprika
#5blackthunder329Posted 4/27/2014 1:30:53 PM
I'm in Sequence 9 and just got a couple more people.
---
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster
#6take5b1Posted 5/7/2014 2:46:03 PM
"Are more people available when you continue the main missions or something? "

Yes.
It is recommended to do each Homestead mission ASAP so you can craft stuff and unlock more of them. These and the liberation missions are the only side missions worth prioritizing.

Homestead missions are my favorite upgrade system in the series. It's not just buying a bunch of stuff like the rest.
#7hypgnosisPosted 5/28/2014 11:02:22 AM
For any one that gets stuck wondering why there are no homestead missions after the ones that show up in homestead, the next one is in the frontier area. You have to actually be in the frontier and then look at the map and you'll find it.