The lumberjacks are lazy bums

#1Ander_FodelPosted 5/13/2014 5:39:23 PM
Those lumberjacks they do nothing all day, Goffrey and I dont know the other guy's name, Terry or something, they only smoke or fish or sleep below a tree.

Only their wifes work cleaning the windows or something, and i can't scan that since everyone else do it.

These guys are useless I'm tired of watching them do nothing all day while their wifes work.
---
3DS FC: 3093 - 7354 - 8606
Pokemon Y Name: Deds
#2zenandiPosted 5/13/2014 9:55:43 PM
Don't wait.

Get a horse, ride away, come back. Force the game to reload until it actually loads them working.
#3Harvin_TimePosted 5/18/2014 10:39:44 PM
Holy cow, I thought the same thing every time I would pass them on the way to somewhere else they were lazing about doing nothing of value, let alone something golden to see. It is rare that a game gets me to swear aloud but those lazy lumberjacks got me cursing every time I pass by them.
---
Now playing: Overlord 2 (PS3), Y's 4 (PSP)
#4Blaze21Posted 5/28/2014 8:06:19 PM
I can't remember his name, but it took FOREVER to catch the miner guy doing anything. It was ridiculous. I literally had everyone else except for him. A lot of people on this board had problems with him.
---
Why insult someone when you can say something nice in a very sarcastic tone?
Official Aveline de Grandpre of the AC3 boards
#5blackthunder329Posted 6/19/2014 10:06:39 AM
I had no problem with any of them. I just followed them around and scanned them every now and then. Godfrey, Terry and Catherine, Lyle, Prudence and Warren, Ollie and Corrine, Myriam, Norris (real name Maurice), Big Dave, Lance, and Ellen all took me about an hour and a half total time. It helps to do their individual missions as you're working on scanning.
---
PSN Name Black-Thunder3
There are cheats for pc games??- cheatermaster
#6LeadPipeCinchePosted 7/18/2014 3:38:39 PM
Harvin_Time posted...
Holy cow, I thought the same thing every time I would pass them on the way to somewhere else they were lazing about doing nothing of value, let alone something golden to see. It is rare that a game gets me to swear aloud but those lazy lumberjacks got me cursing every time I pass by them.

Blaze21 posted...
I can't remember his name, but it took FOREVER to catch the miner guy doing anything. It was ridiculous. I literally had everyone else except for him. A lot of people on this board had problems with him.

I didn't have a single problem with anyone.
hell the I got the minor to do all of his on the first try within a 5 minute span.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).