anyone else think that ezio's armor felt...bulky

#1stevejohnnyPosted 4/18/2012 7:48:47 PM

It was very big and i didn't think that a guy with all that equipment ould freerun like that. But connor seems alot more slimmed.

#2JManGTPosted 4/18/2012 8:43:47 PM
The games are not grounded in reality. I really doubt they had proper shoes that would provide enough grip that is required for that level of parkour. A bale of hay would not cushion your fall from on top of a tower and you would die, and that's somehow assuming you have perfect blind accuracy to jump in the extremely limited space in the first place. You can't run on two ropes bounded together across two rooftops like it is a plank of wood. Not even going to go into the pieces of Eden
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#3metallica1fanPosted 4/19/2012 4:15:01 AM
Not to mention lugging around 14 different types of weapons, including a French Bastard sword...
---
Good friends and a bottle of pills
#4HappyUnicorn101Posted 4/19/2012 9:34:37 PM
Ezios mommy dressed him in too many layers because she didn;t want her baby to catch a cold. Lol, his mom loves him, what a loser.
---
White Horses + Swirly Horn + Wings = Joy and Peace
#5Jstretch19Posted 4/20/2012 8:40:10 AM
You're also talking about a guy who can fall several stories and land on someone with neither of them being hurt.
---
Bow Down to Beercules
#6Hunter1534Posted 4/21/2012 9:41:06 AM
HappyUnicorn101 posted...
Ezios mommy dressed him in too many layers because she didn;t want her baby to catch a cold. Lol, his mom loves him, what a loser.

Aren't you a little too young to be allowed on the Internet?
---
I blame the economy.
#7HappyUnicorn101Posted 4/22/2012 11:11:49 PM(edited)
Hunter1534 posted...
HappyUnicorn101 posted...

Aren't you a little too young to be allowed on the Internet?

Nope. my mommy let me use tEh internetz when I was only 5 years old many years ago, LuLz. I was lookin at nude pics since I was 6. And I was one of the "cool kids" that played "Mature" games when I wasn;t even 17, HOLLA!!!!!

Also, I was a fan of Justin Bieber before he got big. I've been following him since his youtube days, YAY-YUH!!!!! I have basically watched him grow up. I am so glad he is legal now because his new music video "Boyfriend" makes me wish i was a girl so he could impregnate me.
---
White Horses + Swirly Horn + Wings = Joy and Peace
#8JManGTPosted 4/26/2012 8:31:51 PM
The f***........ I don't even.........
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#9habbox77Posted 4/26/2012 11:07:42 PM

Ezio's armer never seemed bulky until the armor of brutus and all the armors from Revelations, even Altair's robes felt bulky in that game 

#10Aegis_RunestonePosted 4/27/2012 8:45:52 AM
I agree. The Armor of Altair in AC2 was very slim, and very assassin-like. ACB's robes were fine, too. But, the Armor of Brutus and on-ward were just terrible.
---
"I hate these awkward moments..." - Ezio Auditore, taunting an enemy.
"How can I regret the only life I've known?" - Altair Ibn-La'Ahad