Lawsuit has been dismissed...for now.

#1Shik_stickPosted 5/29/2012 7:57:16 PM
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/05/29/assassin_2700_s-creed-lawsuit-voluntarily-dismissed.aspx

Sounds like he wanted his fifteen minutes and he got em, now he's done. He probably knows he has no case but i wouldn't put it past him to try again closer to AC3's release.
---
"I'm sorry, do you have a plan to go along with that grenade?"- Nathan drake
FORJ-Best Friend of Red Jenny/ nObama 2012
#2True RunePosted 5/29/2012 11:15:32 PM
I didn't read this article, but the one I did read said that GameTrailers settled with him.(confidential and undisclosed)

so.....perhaps since he got a nice chunk of money(MAYBE?) he figured, "well good enough, time to stop this before i start losing money."

Why the hell was GameTrailers included in the suit anyway?
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3WozzaBoiPosted 5/30/2012 5:07:58 AM
it says in the article, Gametrailers published AC trailers and so were caught up in it. . . .

Still doesnt make sense, and he should just drop the lawsuit.

jeez, the gaming world is starting to be attacked now, first was all tis AC stuff, then the German sales ban and now a possible US sales ban. what next??
#4hellslingerPosted 5/30/2012 8:47:09 AM
it says in the article, Gametrailers published AC trailers and so were caught up in it. . . .

Still doesnt make sense, and he should just drop the lawsuit.

jeez, the gaming world is starting to be attacked now, first was all tis AC stuff, then the German sales ban and now a possible US sales ban. what next??

This isn't new.

This has always happened. No one should be shocked by anything like this that happens since it happens a lot more then you think.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULCRM.jpg
#5Shik_stick(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 4:22:46 PM
True Rune posted...
I didn't read this article, but the one I did read said that GameTrailers settled with him.(confidential and undisclosed)

so.....perhaps since he got a nice chunk of money(MAYBE?) he figured, "well good enough, time to stop this before i start losing money."

Why the hell was GameTrailers included in the suit anyway?

Probably. But like i said, i wouldn't put it past this tool-bag to wait until AC3 is released and try to snake more money out of it.
---
"I'm sorry, do you have a plan to go along with that grenade?"- Nathan drake
FORJ-Best Friend of Red Jenny/ nObama 2012
#6AcFan87Posted 5/31/2012 9:04:27 PM
THANK GOD!!!! Now this guy can go away and we can get our game!!!!!! There is a God after all!!!! Now ubisoft is suing him.......I predict financial ruin for him.
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210229/22 9:59PM