Hood Up/ Hood down

#1tmac2517Posted 10/28/2012 11:29:24 AM
Is this decided for you or do you have the option? You would think that by the sixth game in the series, it would be an easy addition.
---
GT: TanneRain
GowNation.net
#2maiden1993Posted 10/28/2012 11:34:09 AM
Apparently, there comes a pint in the game where Connor gets a mohawk.

When that point comes, the hood is down for good. Like, for the rest of the game.

Incredibly stupid, but that's what I'm hearing.
#3VirusOfLife26Posted 10/28/2012 11:35:23 AM(edited)
maiden1993 posted...

When that point comes, the hood is down for good. Like, for the rest of the game.

I REALLY hope that's not true. Maybe an alternate outfit?
---
GT: virus of life26
#4tmac2517(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 11:39:09 AM
maiden1993 posted...

Jesus. If that's true I am not looking forward to that at all. As silly as it seems, one of the things I was looking forward to a ton was his outfit. I wasn't a huge fan of the last two or so we have received and this one looked so awesome with the hood up.
---
GowNation.net
#5maiden1993Posted 10/28/2012 11:40:00 AM
VirusOfLife26 posted...
maiden1993 posted...

The ONLY good news is that there's an unlockable outfit (Achilles' Robes) that actually looks pretty cool, and has a hood:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/1021354v.jpg

Still, I prefer the original, and the fact that Ubisoft ruins it by not letting you do something so simple like put a hood on is mystifyingly stupid.
#6tmac2517(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 11:42:00 AM
maiden1993 posted...
VirusOfLife26 posted...
maiden1993 posted...

The ONLY good news is that there's an unlockable outfit (Achilles' Robes) that actually looks pretty cool, and has a hood:

Still, I prefer the original, and the fact that Ubisoft ruins it by not letting you do something so simple like put a hood on is mystifyingly stupid.

Indeed, oh look a Native American man with a mohawk and clothes that stick out like a sore thumb with his head entirely exposed, those sneaky Assassins.
---
GowNation.net
#7maiden1993Posted 10/28/2012 11:50:07 AM
tmac2517 posted...
maiden1993 posted...
VirusOfLife26 posted...
maiden1993 posted...

Indeed, oh look a Native American man with a mohawk and clothes that stick out like a sore thumb with his head entirely exposed, those sneaky Assassins.

What bums me out the most is that they took out the ONE thing that makes these characters iconic, without even giving you an option.

It's like Peter Jackson saying "Hey, Gandalf; I think it's best if we shave the beard in this one" while making The Hobbit.
#8italics560Posted 10/28/2012 11:52:57 AM
You guys need to remember that none of that is confirmed, other than the Achilles outfit.
---
"WE ARE THE SONS OF TROY WE WILL NEVER KNEEL- Orlando what the **** man".
#9ambar_hitmanPosted 10/28/2012 12:01:24 PM
maiden1993 posted...

From what I know, Connor automatically gets his hood down when he is near his house. Else he is always hooded. If this is not the case, the game would suck. No hood=No assassin.
---
AMD Phenom II 1055T | GIGABYTE 880M D2H | MSI Cyclone 6850 PE/OC 1 GB DDR5| Seagate Barracuda 1 TB | Corsair 8 GB 1666 Mhz | Corsair CX 500 V2| CM Elite 371
#10maiden1993Posted 10/28/2012 12:04:49 PM
ambar_hitman posted...
maiden1993 posted...

From what I know, Connor automatically gets his hood down when he is near his house. Else he is always hooded. If this is not the case, the game would suck. No hood=No assassin.

So far, people who have beaten the game say that there comes a point in the main story when Connor gets a mohawk and NEVER puts the hood back on. For the rest of the game.

Even after you beat it.

Yeah, just unbelievably stupid. Was it that hard to include the hooded version as an alternate costume?
More topics from this board...
High profile on default?Jazzo210219/22 1:49AM