Boston Treasure Chest glitch?

#1Briar36Posted 10/29/2012 9:41:43 PM
So I bought all the treasure chest maps and it says I have 6/7 for Boston Central district. I've obviously gone through all the ones on the map, so am I screwed here? There are no more chest icons on my map. I thought maybe it would open up along the way of the storyline, but it doesn't look like that's happening.
#2sundayisoverPosted 10/30/2012 6:33:57 PM
Also wondering about this. I opened one as Haytham, so that might be why it didn't get tracked. That would really be a shame if that was the case and I can't get a 100% because I wanted to do some exploring and free roaming early on.
#3VocalizedPosted 10/30/2012 6:38:08 PM
sundayisover posted...
Also wondering about this. I opened one as Haytham, so that might be why it didn't get tracked. That would really be a shame if that was the case and I can't get a 100% because I wanted to do some exploring and free roaming early on.

I don't think thats why. I collected some almanac pages as haytham and they counted as well for when I was with connor.
#4sundayisoverPosted 10/30/2012 7:46:01 PM
Just figured it out.

The last one I needed was a mission 'reward' for doing some Liberation missions, it showed up as another Liberation Contact on my map, and when I went in to go talk to them it was a chest instead.

I'm relieved.
#5daemeon67Posted 11/1/2012 6:49:35 AM
sundayisover posted...
Just figured it out.

The last one I needed was a mission 'reward' for doing some Liberation missions, it showed up as another Liberation Contact on my map, and when I went in to go talk to them it was a chest instead.

I'm relieved.
To save some people time going to the wrong one it's the contact in the north part of Central Boston. Oddly this is also the tavern which Haytham and his templar buddies would meet in during the early chapters of the game.
#6DeadCryPosted 11/3/2012 7:53:41 PM
6/7 i had the same issue with missing chest in central boston, i can confirm the last chest in in the inn marked with liberation symbol go inside and its in there.
More topics from this board...
Nine men's morris problemNairel227/22 12:34PM