Air Musket Assassination?

#1sakurayulePosted 10/31/2012 1:21:27 PM
I'm on a mission that requires 1 air-musket-assassination.
How the hell do I get this? Any time I climb something with a musket, I drop it. :\
---
\_(ツ)_/
#2brawl4funPosted 10/31/2012 1:22:18 PM
You jump from somewhere high.

So you have to be able to get up without climbing up. Like a hill/stairs.
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 N7:445 I'm Batman (Yes, don't deny it)
Are you ready for Halo 4?
#3DrTrigPosted 10/31/2012 1:23:03 PM
sakurayule posted...
I'm on a mission that requires 1 air-musket-assassination.
How the hell do I get this? Any time I climb something with a musket, I drop it. :\

If you're on the ship - climb one of the low stacks of boxes. He doesn't drop it unless he actually has to climb something.
---
Go Gators!
#4SqueezitgirdlePosted 11/1/2012 8:37:22 PM
For me he drops it the minute he tries to assassinate <_<;; It's only worked once yet and the guy threw me to the side.
---
Castlevania Harmony of Despair Site for guides and meeting up with friends
http://alternateharmony.proboards.com/index.cgi
#5gOwCoD4Posted 11/1/2012 8:38:43 PM
Jump on the side of the ship, or the barrels on the dock, hold the right trigger, wait for the circle to turn light blue and then press the X button.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#6Smashinace987Posted 11/1/2012 8:53:03 PM
I stood at the top of the ramp and nailed someone when they ran up
#7ihail1717Posted 11/4/2012 4:13:48 PM
gOwCoD4 posted...
Jump on the side of the ship, or the barrels on the dock, hold the right trigger, wait for the circle to turn light blue and then press the X button.

This is way more complicated than it needs to be. Grab a musket, step on a box or barrel, press square like you would do a normal air assassination and since you're still holding the musket, you'll do an air assassination on a redcoat with a musket. Like the others said, don't climb the ship because you'll drop the musket, simply step on a barrel or box.