I seem to have run iut of Special Iron Ingots.....

#1AC_fat_guyPosted 11/1/2012 1:01:27 AM
Anyone know of any way to get more? I've already opened all of the chests.

Thanks in advance.
---
Flashman posted...
I herd Romney hid oxygen tanks in his magic Mormon underwears al gore tol' me so
#2AC_fat_guy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 1:18:06 AM
Bump
---
Flashman posted...
I herd Romney hid oxygen tanks in his magic Mormon underwears al gore tol' me so
#3Chino6100Posted 11/1/2012 2:31:48 AM
I'm having a similar issue with you as well. I was only able to craft 2 - 4, I can't really remember cause I was just crafting anything in the special items recipe for the weapons and I suddenly ran out. I've checked a guide on the internet that said that you can only get it via miners quest and that there's a chest at the back of the manor where they are but I haven't seen any chests so far.
#4AC_fat_guy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 6:05:40 AM
Chino6100 posted...
I'm having a similar issue with you as well. I was only able to craft 2 - 4, I can't really remember cause I was just crafting anything in the special items recipe for the weapons and I suddenly ran out. I've checked a guide on the internet that said that you can only get it via miners quest and that there's a chest at the back of the manor where they are but I haven't seen any chests so far.

I'm in the exact same situation. Right down to crafting everything.

Anyone have some ideas?
---
Flashman posted...
#5Jeod_CriptoPosted 11/1/2012 6:19:15 AM
Dig deeper into the mine, try some branch mining. Iron isn't that hard to find.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8qeH8.png
#6Faust21220Posted 11/1/2012 7:41:28 AM
def need more special iron as well, hope i havent hit a max already on a limited supply i didnt know existed
---
Aegisfang22: If you play an Elder Scrolls game for the main story...you're doing it wrong.
#7Chino6100Posted 11/1/2012 9:26:15 AM
@Jeod_Cripto
I don't think you can dig in the game. I've went into the mine and there's no action button or anything, you just walk around.
#8Jeod_CriptoPosted 11/1/2012 10:54:49 AM
Chino6100 posted...
@Jeod_Cripto
I don't think you can dig in the game. I've went into the mine and there's no action button or anything, you just walk around.

It's a trollish Minecraft reference.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8qeH8.png
#9Chino6100Posted 11/2/2012 11:46:57 AM
Jeod_Cripto posted...
Chino6100 posted...
@Jeod_Cripto

It's a trollish Minecraft reference.

Ahahahaha ok, sorry, was too carried away finding it that I forgot about the minecraft reference. Still, I haven't found a single one and there are some weapons I need still to be built. There are some posts going up that some people have 12 - 17 Special Iron Ingots and that they can't craft them. I really wanna know how to get more of these stuff.
#10thor333Posted 11/2/2012 11:53:20 AM
I had a weird repeating treasure (actually a white wooden crate) behind my house to the east that I had to jump down at after collecting all the treasures that had special iron ignot.
Weird thing is after I deleted the title update it doesn't show anymore.
---
Call me hadouken because I'm down right fierce.