Low Profile Double Assassinations?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Low Profile Double Assassinations?
3 years ago#1
Has anyone done one of these? I can only do the high profile one where Connor lifts them up and throws them on the ground, whenever I try to do a low profile double he only goes for the highlighted one. I'm on the mission where you have to blow up the ships bombarding the town in sequence 7.
---
It's a good thing I played all that Assassin's Creed
3 years ago#2
I haven't been able to. Did a double air assassination, if that's any consolation
---
You ain't too little to get dat ass whooped.
3 years ago#3
Bump, still having trouble with this.
---
It's a good thing I played all that Assassin's Creed
3 years ago#4
seems like they completely removed that from this game. It would make things tons easier but i've player through the entire game trying to do them on multiple occasions. Seems Connor doesnt realize he has 2 hidden blades -_-
3 years ago#5
Tap X quickly after the first one and you'll kill both of them consecutively.
---
Experts are to Fox News what winners are to the Special Olympics. If you show up, you are one.
3 years ago#6
This is a glitch. The game tells you that you can do a double assassination simply by having the hidden blades equipped. You shouldn't need to be in high profile to do it. I hope they fix this soon.
3 years ago#7
Its possible that it may be a glitch, but as the above poster said, pressing X quickly when two enemies are close together can net you almost the same result.
---
Gamertag: My user name
3 years ago#8
I holded the left trigger and placed the circle/ crosshair between the two people and pressed X and it worked.
---
________( )====()_____________________.
I_|||||__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Pwned_}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Would you Kindly?
3 years ago#9
I've gotten him to do the "T" assassination before.

They have to be really close, and it is kind of wonky to pull off, but it IS possible.
---
Gamertag: Marshalldilpkle -------- http://z-man-ga.deviantart.com/
http://samgreenmedia.com/zombie-dance.gif
3 years ago#10
You can't move & do it
---
PSN/GT:MrSkorm
Top of your Speedwall since 4/12/10
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Low Profile Double Assassinations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived