Wow i am very impressed with this assassins creed, so far the best in the series

#1xavieris1984Posted 11/1/2012 2:58:16 PM
much better than the rest, allready put 10 hours in a wonderful well put together game.
#2KaneOfShadowsPosted 11/1/2012 2:58:48 PM
inb4 Trolls
#3Smokey_BeraPosted 11/1/2012 2:59:14 PM
Same here. It just gets better and better.
---
One love
One heart
#4Creona_Posted 11/1/2012 2:59:27 PM
The intro took way too long, I'm just now starting into the actual game with full on assassin Conner... I'm enjoying it, but so far it's tied for second with 2. We'll see how the rest goes...
---
GT- Creona
PSN- Creona
#5art_of_the_killPosted 11/1/2012 3:01:16 PM
Creona_ posted...
The intro took way too long, I'm just now starting into the actual game with full on assassin Conner... I'm enjoying it, but so far it's tied for second with 2. We'll see how the rest goes...

Why do people keep saying this? You've been playing "the actual game" right from the start.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#6xavieris1984(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 3:10:50 PM
i am sorry but i think the story is pretty cool, i guess some others think they can make the perfect game, oh well.
#7doomzip_basicPosted 11/1/2012 3:13:10 PM
art_of_the_kill posted...
Creona_ posted...

Why do people keep saying this? You've been playing "the actual game" right from the start.

Because it feels like you're playing one really long tutorial that lasts for 3 or so hours before you start playing "the actual game".
#8Merc123Posted 11/1/2012 3:14:20 PM
Creona_ posted...

Yeah i don't get it either. People just expected to play Connor from the start even though Haytham is a great character and in i actually prefer him to Connor right now. Haytham was a badass, and like a Colonial James Bond.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#9KaneOfShadowsPosted 11/1/2012 3:14:29 PM
Pretty sure the first five sequences were part of the actual game.
#10FredCat07Posted 11/1/2012 3:15:41 PM
Merc123 posted...
Creona_ posted...

Yeah i don't get it either. People just expected to play Connor from the start even though Haytham is a great character and in i actually prefer him to Connor right now. Haytham was a badass, and like a Colonial James Bond.

Which are often forgot that Ezio was born at start of AC2. Connor ain't start until late like this one.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat