General Stores Locations?

#1Triple_C_SPosted 11/1/2012 7:27:13 PM
Is there anyway to get a complete list of all the general stores you can sell your stuff at? Or is there a way to find them in-game? If anyone knows a list of the stores with locations, that would be much appreciated!
#2Chaos_EvolvedPosted 11/2/2012 1:44:37 PM
PLEASE for the love of Darwin, I can't find the NY store X_X
#3Chaos_EvolvedPosted 11/2/2012 1:59:55 PM
Anyone?
#4Chaos_EvolvedPosted 11/2/2012 2:05:44 PM
Final bump :(
#5Chaos_EvolvedPosted 11/2/2012 2:13:36 PM
i lied, one more
#6RockVanDamPosted 11/2/2012 2:31:51 PM
On the map stores are located by a pound sign
---
By the way I Absolutely have NO COMMENT.
PSN Tag / Xbox Live Tag Cassiusbird http://rockvandam.dvdaf.com/owned
#7Chaos_EvolvedPosted 11/2/2012 2:49:29 PM
Yeah ONCE you have discovered them. I have all the view points in NY and I still don't see a store! Jeeeeez
#8Chaos_EvolvedPosted 11/2/2012 2:52:27 PM
RockVanDam posted...
On the map stores are located by a pound sign

Rock if you have the store please describe where it is on the map
#9KorLeonisPosted 11/2/2012 3:49:07 PM
Store locations:

Boston:
Hancock's Store No. 5 - East side of the map, near the middle are 2 Harbormasters and a fast travel point all close together, a very short run due west will bring you to the store.

Elizabeth Murray's Fineries - North-most fast travel point in Boston, north center of the map. A very short run due north of the travel point is the store.

Frontier:
Murdoch's Barter - Concord (center of map) - north west side of town

New York to follow soon...
#10KorLeonisPosted 11/2/2012 3:59:23 PM
New York:
Rhinelander's Sugars - Very southern end of New York, there are two fast travel points. Just south of the center one you will find the store.

There are two other stores, but neither are conveniently near a fast travel point and will be very hard to accurately describe. One is west and slightly north of the dead center of New York. The other is one block back from the water on the east coast. About 2 blocks south of where the buildings end and the farmland begins. Sorry, best I can do.

There are also roaming peddler wagons. I've seen one in the Frontier and one in Boston, but they only sell consumables (bullets, arrows etc).